职场英语询问工作怎么说
下面小编为大家带来职场英语询问工作怎么说,欢迎大家学习!
1.询问工作口语句子:
I'm inquiring about the job as an accountant.
我想问一下有关这份会计工作的情况。
I come to inquire about this position.
我来是想了解一下这个职位的情况。
I'm calling about the job as an English teacher.
我打电话想了解一下英语教师这个职位的情况。
Do you mind if I ask something about work?
您介意我问一些有关工作方面的事吗?
ask about sth.“问(某人)关于某事”
Would you please tell me something about the job?
能否请您谈谈关于工作方面的事情?
tell sb. sth.“告诉某人某事”
Would you please tell me what's the specific work?
您能告诉我具体是哪方面的工作吗?
Could you explain it in detail?
您能详细地解释一下吗?
specific a. 详细而精确的,具体的
in detail“详细地”
Could you give me a brief introduction to the office work?
悠能简单地介绍一下办公室的工作吗?
brief a. 简短的
What do I do?
= What are my duties?
我需要做什么工作?
It's said that your company is very strict with the staff. Is that correct?
据说你们公司对员工要求很严,是吗?
staff a. (全体)员工, (全体)工作人员
be strict with sb.“对某人要求严格”
“It's said that.”的意思是“据说…”,类似结构还有“It's reported that.(据报道…)”等等。
Working here involve8 a busy 8chedule and overtime. Is this true?
在这里工作很忙,还要经常加班,对吧?
overtime n. 加班 ad. 加班地
Am I going to be In charge of th18?
我要负责这个吗?
Is it my duty?
这是我的职责吗?
Could you toll me about the work schedule?
您能告诉我工作时间表吗?
What're the working hours?
工作时间怎么安排?
Do you need me to travel often for this job?
这份工作需要经常出差吗?
Does the work demand overtime often?
这份工作需要经常加班吗?
2.情景对话
Tina: Excuse me. Do you mind if I ask some things about work for this company?
蒂娜:打扰一下。您介意我问一些有关这个公司的工作方面的事情吗?
Receptionist: Not at all. Go ahead.
接待员:不介意。你问吧。
Tina: I've heard that the company is very strict with its staff. Is that true?
蒂娜:我听说这家公司时员工要求很严。是这样吗?
Receptionist: Not really. so long as you follow all the regulations.
接待员:也不一定,只要你遵守全部规章制度就没问题。
Tina: If you make mistakes in your job, you'll be fired. Is it right?
蒂娜:如果工作中犯了错误,就会被炒鱿鱼。是这样吗?
Receptionist: No. Everyone has a chance to correct his or her mistakes. The most important thing is to be responsible for
your work.
接待员:不是的。每个人都有改正错误的机会。最重要的是要对你的工作负责。
Tina: Working here involves a busy schedule and overtime. Is that true?
蒂娜:在这里工作很忙,还要经常加班。是真的吗?
Receptionist: Yes. That's true. We are always busy. The company attaches great importance to high efficiency. Sometimes we
have to work overtime, but not always. And we have extra pay for extra work.
接待员:是的。确实是这样。我们总是很忙。公司非常讲究高效率。有时我们得加班,但并不总是这样。而且加班的时候有加班费。
Tina: It seems that working in a foreign enterprise is not the same as I expected. Thank you for your help.
蒂娜:看来在外企工作和我以前想像的不一样。谢谢您。
3.详细解说
1.“Do/Would you mind...?”为礼貌用语,意为“您介意…吗?”,在这里用于礼貌性地请求别人的允许或准许,常用于“Do/Would you mind if…?”的结构,例如:Would you mind if I came with you?(您介意我跟你一起来吗?)(注意:Would you mind if…后面的从句要用虚拟语气,谓语动词要用过去式。)另外,还可以用于礼貌性地要求别人做某事,常用于“Do/Would you mind doing...?”结构,例如:Would you mind waiting outside?(您介意在外面等吗?)
2.“so long as 的意思是“只要”,可引导条件状语从句,相当于"as long as”。
3.“attach importance to.”表示“重视…,看重…,认为…很重要”,“importance”前面可以出现“great, profound, some, much, no”等形容词表示重视的程度,例如:They attach no importance to it.(他们不重视这个。)
职场英语询问工作怎么说的评论条评论