关于国外旅游购物英语口语

发布时间:2017-05-10 08:19

英语作为一门国际通用语,在21世纪已经向着多元化、多功能化的方向发展。小编整理了关于国外旅游购物英语口语,欢迎阅读!

关于国外旅游购物英语口语篇一

denny:

wow! they've got everything here. all the world's famous brands. aunt cindy, what is your favorite brand?

哇,这里什么都有啊,国际名牌齐全。辛迪阿姨,你最喜欢的牌子是哪个?

cindy:

i love all the fashionable things. but my favorite brand is chanel.

我爱所有时尚的东西。不过,我最喜欢的牌子是香奈尔。

denny:

oh, that's a very expensive brand, but with good reason.

哦,那个牌子很贵,不过确实值得。

cindy:

yeah. each style is specially designed by world's top designers. so they can always make you look amazing.

是啊,每一款都是由世界顶级设计师专门设计的。所以它们总是能使你看起来很棒。

denny:

i see. come here. the high heels here look really attractive. but i wonder whether it's comfortable to wear any of them?

明白。来这边。这些高跟鞋看起来好漂亮啊。但是我怀疑它们穿起来是否舒适?

关于国外旅游购物英语口语篇二

casher:

thank you, 175 yuan.

谢谢您,175块。

terry:

here you go.

给你钱。

casher:

here is your change and your receipt.

这是您的找零和发票。

terry:

thanks. (just as he leaves, the infrared alarm burps.)

谢谢.(正当他离开时,红外线报警器响了。)

casher:

do you have goods unpaid on you, sir?

您身上带着什么还没付款的东西吗,先生?

terry:

no, i don't think so.

不,我想没有。

casher:

i'm sorry i need to call the security to have a look.

对不起,我得叫保安来看看。

terry:

there must be a mistake.

肯定是什么地方出错了。

casher:

sorry, sir, it's my job to make sure the goods are paid.

对不起,先生,我的职责是保证商品的货款付清。

terry:

等一下,您能看看这副太阳镜吗?我在二楼买的。我想他们忘了给它消磁了。

casher:

sure. ah…that's the problem. have you paid for it?

好的。啊……问题就在这儿。您付款了吗?

terry:

of course i did. here is the receipt.

当然了,这是发票。

casher:

let me see…oh, i am awfully sorry sir.

让我看看……哦,真是太对不起了,先生。

terry:

that's all right.

没关系。

关于国外旅游购物英语口语篇三

assistant:

there are many art craft items in this shop. i suggest you take your time, and you might find something you like.

本店有很多工艺品,我建议您慢慢看,也许会看到喜欢的东西。

benjamin:

that's what i am going to do.

我正想慢慢看呢。

assistant:

if you have any problem, please come to me.

如果您有任何问题就请问我。

benjamin:

i surely will. how much is this wood carving?

我会的。这个木雕多少钱?

assistant:

you are an expert on it. that wood carving is very rare. but i'm so sorry; that is not for sell.

您真是个行家。那个木雕非常珍贵。但是非常抱歉,它是非卖品。

benjamin:

that's ok. is anything else recommended?

没关系。有其他可以推荐的吗?

assistant:

do you have any special request?

您有什么特殊的要求吗?

benjamin:

i'd like to see some traditional arts.

我想看一些比较传统的艺术品。

assistant:

so that means you are shopping for presents?

您的意思是您在挑选送人的礼物?

benjamin:

yes, i'm just here to pick out some special presents for my foreign friends.

是的。我就是想在这儿挑选一些可以送给外国朋友的礼物。

assistant:

actually, i think the paper-cuts is ok, because it is easy to carry and foreign friends are also interested in it. they think that is a miracle.

事实上,我觉得剪纸就不错,因为剪纸便于携带,而且外国朋友对此也非常感兴趣。他们认为剪纸非常奇妙。

benjamin:

sounds good. i'll take paper-cut.

听起来不错。我就买剪纸。

assistant:

i have collected different kinds of paper-cuts all over the country; you can pick the one you like best.

我收集了全国不同的剪纸。您可以挑选您最喜欢的。

benjamin:

you collect them yourself? i think that you are just doing the wholesale.

是你自己收集的吗?我还以为你只做批发生意。

assistant:

as a matter of fact, i open the shop because i'm interested in the arts. i spent lots of time doing research on the folk art of our country.

事实上,我开这个店完全是出于对工艺品的兴趣。我花了很多时间研究我们国家的民间艺术。

benjamin:

wow, you are the expert on it.

关于国外旅游购物英语口语的评论条评论