重返17岁经典台词

发布时间:2016-11-11 23:10

1.在操场上的时候mike见到他女儿maggie哭的稀里哗啦的时候安慰她到: When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. Its not, its just the beginning. I mean you might have to meet a few more jerks. One day, you're gonna meet a boy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Like the sun rises and sets with you.

当你年轻的时候,每件事都像世界末日, 其实不是的, 只是开端而已, 你也许会遇见更多的坏蛋, 当有一天你会遇见一个男孩, 会如珍宝般待你, 就像日升日落,都陪着你。

2.男主角在法庭上给妻子念的那封信

This is a letter from Mike O'Donnell 这封信来自麦克 奥多尔

He wanted me to read it, 他希望我来念

“Scarlet 斯科丽 ..

....before you go through with this...... 在你经历这一切之前

I want to remind you of September 7th ,1968 我想要使你想起1988年的9月7号

It was the first time that I saw you 那是我第一次见到你

You were reading Less Than Zero 你正在读less than zero 这本书

You were wearing a Guns N’Rose T-shirt 你穿着一件枪炮玫瑰的T恤衫

I‘d never seen anyting so perfect 我从没有见过如此完美的事物

Iremember thinking that I had to have you,or I’d die 我记得我想的是要么和你在一起 要么就死去

Then you whisper that you loved me...... 然后你在我耳边说你爱我 ......

at the homecoming dance 就在归校晚会上

And I felt...... 我感觉

......so peaceful...... 那么平静

......and safe 那么安全

Because I knew that no matter what happened from that day on...... 因为我知道从那天起 无论发生什么

......nothing could ever be that bad 事情都不会太糟糕

Because I had you 因为我有了你

Uh......呃

And then I grew up 然后我长大了

......and I lost my way 迷失了方向

And I blamed you for my failures 将自己的失败归于你身上

And I know that you think you have to do this today 我知道你认为自己今天必须这么做

I don‘t want you to 但是我不想你这么做

But I guess...... 但我猜

......if I love you...... 要是我爱你 .

.....I should let you move on 我就应该放手让你继续新的生活

3.发避孕套时 MARK说的话

He's right. I don't need one. 没错 我才不需要呢

You know why I don't need one? 知道我为什么不需要吗?

Because there's no one I'm in love with. 因为我没有爱的人

It's called "making love," isn't it? 那叫做"做爱" 对吧?

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I think that 也许我想法老旧 但我觉得

means you do it with someone you love. 那应该和爱的人一起做

And preferably when you're married. 最好是婚后

You know, when you're ready 当你已准备好

to take that love and turn it into a baby. 把那份爱变成小婴儿

Because that's what love is. 因为这就是爱所在

It's that first moment when you hold your baby girl... 当你第一次 捧着小婴儿...

and you didn't know that anything 想不到它

could be so small or so delicate. 会如此的小小 娇弱

And you feel that tiny heart beat... 感觉到那小小心脏的跳动... ...

and you know that you couldn't love anything more 你知道它

in the whole world. 是你的至爱

And you hope that you can do right by that little girl... 希望自己能够好好照顾她... .

..and always be there to catch her when she falls, 当她要摔倒时 在她身边扶着她

and that nothing ever hurts her. 保护她不受任何伤害

Not a broken arm... 不会摔断胳膊

...or a bad dream... 不会做恶梦

...or a broken heart. 也不会心碎

重返17岁经典台词的评论条评论