中餐厅服务员英语对话

发布时间:2017-06-15 07:50

在英语教学中,教师应该为学生创造各种各样的语言环境,全面发展学生的智力,培养学生各方面的能力,引导学生养成良好的心理素质。小编整理了中餐厅服务员英语对话,欢迎阅读!

中餐厅服务员英语对话篇一

Waiter: Would you like anything else?

您还需要些什么?

Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.

不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。

Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?

好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?

Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.

我想把账记在账单上。

Guest: What's your room number?

请问你的房间号?

Waiter: 1208.

1208。

Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.

请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?

Guest: Of course, here you are.

当然,给你。

Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?

您在这签字好吗?

Guest: Sure.

可以。

Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?

谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?

Guest: Very nice, very delicious.

非常好,非常美味。

中餐厅服务员英语对话篇二

苏珊:

We'd like to try some cantonese food. Could you make some recommendations?

我们想尝尝粤莱.你能否给我们推荐一下?

凯西:

Sure. We have some typical cantonese food today: Roast Suckling Pig.the Battle between the Dragon and the Tiger.Fried Milk.Salt- Baked Chicken and Dog Meat Casserole.

当然。今天本店主理的粤菜有: 烤乳猪、龙虎斗、炸鲜奶、盐炯鸡、狗肉煲。

苏珊:

I'm afraid I don't like snake dishes or dog meat. But I like chicken very much. Are there any other dishes you could recommend?

我不喜欢吃蛇或狗肉做的菜。不过我特别喜欢吃鸡。你还有什么菜可以推荐的?

凯西:

Certainly.sir. We also serve Carmine Goose.Roast Goose.Soft- Boiled Chicken.Sliced Chicken with Chicken Liver and Ham.Steamed Grass Carp and Steamed Mandarin Fish,if you like fish.

有的.先生.我们还供应胭脂香鹅.烧鹅.白切鸡.广州文昌鸡.如你们喜欢鱼的话.我们还供应清蒸皖鱼和清蒸鲑鱼。

苏珊:

What is the Carmine Goose like?

胭脂香鹅是什么样的菜?

凯西:

The main ingredient of the dish "Carmine Goose" is Qing Yuan goose produced in Guangdong. Its meat is fine and tender and tastes fresh and delicious. This dish is fresh, fragrant. salty and sweet with a carmine color.

主要材料是广东特产的清远鹅.其肉鲜.嫩.爽.美.这道菜用料新香味浓郁.咸中带甜.色泽鲜红.

苏珊:

We'll try this one.with the Salt- Baked Chicken.the Soft- Boiled Chicken and the Steamed Mandarin Fish to follow.

我们就要份胭脂香鹅.外加盐炯鸡.白切鸡和清蒸鲑鱼.

中餐厅服务员英语对话篇三

周清:

How do you like the boiled beef in chili soup?

你觉得刚才的水煮牛肉怎么样?

山姆:

I love the tender beef, but it's far too spicy. I can't feel my tongue.

牛肉很嫩.我很喜欢。但是这也太辣了.我舌头都麻了。

周清:

No wonder you only had a little bit.

难怪你只吃了一点。

山姆:

So Sichuan food in China is different from that in the US, right?

原来中国的川菜和我在美国吃的不一样啊,对吗?

周清:

Right. The overseas Chinese food isn't as authentic as real Chinese food.

可不是嘛。国外的中餐一般都不正宗。

山姆:

Having Sichuan food in China is like a taste adventure. I'll tell my tongue to be careful.

在中国吃川菜就像冒险。我得告诉我的舌头小心点。

周清:

We may need to get something for your tongue now. You seem still hungry.

中餐厅服务员英语对话的评论条评论