常用的商务英语句子

发布时间:2017-02-28 13:26

随着世界经济的发展,我国与世界各国之间的商务联系越来越密切,商务英语作为经济往来的重要桥梁也越来越重要,商务英语专业发展也越来越引人注目。下面是小编带来的常用的商务英语句子,欢迎阅读!

常用的商务英语句子

常用的商务英语句子1

1、We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

2、They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

3、For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

4、Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

5、There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

6、There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

7、To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

8、I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

9、Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

10、I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

11、Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

12、We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

13、Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

14、They are well-known in trade circles.

他们在贸易界很有名望。

15、Trade in general is improving.

贸易情况正在好转。

16、I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

17、Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

18、Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

我们的对外贸易不断发展。

19、Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

20、Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

常用的商务英语句子2

1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin?

译:在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?

2、We are ready.

译:我们准备好了。

3、I know I can count on you.

译:我知道我可以相信你。

4、Tust me.

译:请相信我。

5、We are here to solve problems.

译:我们是来解决问题的。

6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.

译:这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

7、Ihope this meeting is productive.

译:我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。

8、I need more information.

译:我需要更多的信自。

9、Not in the long run.

译:从长远来说并不是这样。这句话很实用,也可显示你的"高瞻远瞩".

10、Let me explain to you why .

译:让我给你一个解释一下原因。很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心。 转

11、That’s the basic problem.

译:这是最基本的问题。

12、Let’s compromise.

译:让我们还是各退一步吧。嘴里这么说,心里可千万别放松。追求利润最大化是一种专业精神。

13、It depends on what you want.

译:那要视贵方的需要而定。没那么正规的场合下说:那要看你到底想要什么。

14、The longer we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything.

译:时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。

15、Are you negotiable?

译:你还有商量的余地吗?

16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.

译:我肯定还有商量的余地。

17、We have another plan.

译:我们还有一个计划。准备多么充分!胜利一定会属于这样的人!

18、Let’s negotiate the price.

译:让我们来讨论一下价格吧。

19、We could add it to the agenda.

译:我们可以把它也列入议程。

20、Thanks for reminding us.

译:谢谢你的提醒。 转贴于:实用英语考试_考试大

21、Our position on the issue is very simple.

译:我们的意见很简单。

22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.

译:希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。

23、We have done a lot.

译:我们已经取得了不少的进展。

24、We can work out the details next time.

译:我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。

25、I suggest that we take a break.

译:建议休息一下。

26、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour.

译:咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。

27、We need a break.

译:我们需要暂停一下。

28、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow.

译:我建议明天再继续,好吗?少提这种建议,中国人一定要学会如何在谈判桌"熬得住",很多时候不是"技术战"而是"神经战"

29、We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow.

译:我们可以把会议延迟到明天。

30、That will eat up a lot of time.

译:那会耗费很多时间。

常用的商务英语句子3

Be highly organized and efficient.

工作很有条理,办事效率高。

The management wants screwing up.

管理部门需要提高工作效率。

I can organize my time efficiently.

我的工作效率高。

People working at all levels should be efficiency-minded.

上下都要讲究工作效率。

To work or perform efficiently and rapidly.

高效率工作工作或行动效率高或敏捷

Office Automation(OA) is the application of the computer and communication technologies to improve the productivity of clerical and managerial office workers.

办公自动化是计算机和通信技术在改善办事人员和管理人员的工作效率方面的一种应用。

He aim to streamline the office.

他的目标是提高办公室的工作效率。

Li This is British efficiency, I suppose?

这想必就是英国的工作效率。

To work or act ineptly or inefficiently.

拙劣地工作做事拙劣或低效率

Give advice on improving performance and obtaining higher efficiency.

提出改进性能和提高工作效率的意见。

常用的商务英语句子的评论条评论