优秀儿童英文诗歌精选

发布时间:2017-03-05 19:40

历史上有无数的例子证明中国的诗歌翻译对中国新诗的发展起着巨大的促进作用,并对我国诗歌的发展有着深远的影响,表现在思想、形式和语言诸多层面上。下面是小编带来的优秀儿童英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

优秀儿童英文诗歌精选

优秀儿童英文诗歌篇一

There Was a Little Girl 这是一个小女孩

There was a little girl

这是一个小女孩

Who had a little curl

她有一头卷发

Right in the middle of her forehead.

从她前额的中间分散开。

When she was good

当她是好看的时候

She was very good indeed,

她真的非常好看,

But when she was bad she was horrid.

但当她不好看的时候她就变的非常可怕。

优秀儿童英文诗歌篇二

Where Did You Come From, Baby Dear?你来自哪里亲爱的?

Where did you come from, baby dear?

你来自哪里 ,亲爱的?

Out of the everywhere into here.

从各个地方跑到这里来。

Where did you get your eyes so blue?

你从哪里得到了这么蓝的眼睛?

Out of the sky as I came through.

当我们从天空中飞过。

What makes the light in them sparkle and spin?

是什么使他们的光在闪耀和旋转?

Some of the starry spikes left in.

一些在星星的尖峰。

Where did you get that little tear?

你在哪里弄到的那些小眼泪?

I found it waiting when I got here.

我发现当我在这里等待。

What makes your forehead so smooth and high?

是什么让你的额头看起来光滑并且有点凸出来?

A soft hand stroked it as I went by.

一只柔软的手轻轻抚摸着我的手。

What makes your cheek like a warm white rose?

是什么让你的脸颊看起来像一个温暖的白玫瑰?

I saw something better than anyone knows.

我看到了比任何人都清楚的东西。

Whence that three-cornered smile of bliss?

从这三个地方我拥有了幸福的微笑

Three angels gave me at once a kiss.

三个天使给我一个吻。

Where did you get this pearly ear?

你在哪里得到珍珠耳?

God spoke, and it came out to hear.

神说话,并聆听了。

Where did you get those arms and hands?

你在哪里弄到这些胳膊和手?

Love made itself into hooks and bands.

爱把自己变成钩和带。

Feet, whence did you come, you darling things?

脚,你是从哪里来的,你的宝贝的东西吗?

From the same box as the cherubs' wings.

像是同一个盒子里面的天使的翅膀。

How did they all just come to be you?

他们都是怎么来的?

God thought about me, and so I grew.

上帝想到了我,所以我长大了。

But how did you come to us, you dear?

但是亲爱的,你们是怎么来的?

God thought about you, and so I am here.

上帝想到了你,所以我来了这里。

优秀儿童英文诗歌篇三

A Guinea Pig 一个 豚鼠

There was a little guinea pig,

这是一个小豚鼠 ,

Who being little, was not big;

并非很小,就是不大;

He always walked upon his feet,

它总是匆匆的跑,

And never fasted when he eat.

它很少让自己饿着一直在吃东西。

When from a place he run away,

当它从一个地方逃跑了,

He never at the place did stay;

它很少在一个地方停留着;

And while he run, as I am told,

虽然它跑了,正如我所说的,

He never stood still for young or old.

它不论什么时候都不会静静地呆着。

He often squeaked, and sometimes violent,

它经常尖叫, 有时也会暴力,

And when he squeaked he never was silent.

当它感受到危险的时候它也不会安静下拉。

Though never instructed by a cat,

虽然猫从未想去捉它,

He knew a mouse was not a rat.

它知道这只像老鼠的动物不是老鼠。

One day, as I am certified,

有一天,我认证,

He took a whim, and fairly died;

他突发奇想,选择适当的时间死亡;

And as I am told by men of sense,

正如我所说的,一个人的感觉,

He never has been living since.

他几乎没有过自己想要过的生活。

优秀儿童英文诗歌精选的评论条评论