最新初一英语演讲笑话

发布时间:2017-03-06 09:35

笑话大概可以分为两类,好笑的和不好笑的。讲笑话的人也可以分为两类,逗别人笑的和自己先笑的。下面是小编带来的最新初一英语笑话,欢迎阅读!

最新初一英语演讲笑话

最新初一英语笑话篇一

你说什么

Moe, Larry and Curly had been stranded on a desert island. They were walking along disconsolately when Moe happened to kick a bottle lying in the sand. The bottle broke and a genie suddenly emerged before them.

莫伊、赖利和卷毛因船触礁搁浅而被困在一个无人荒岛上,他们寂寞无助地沿岸边走着,这时莫伊踢到沙滩上一只瓶子,那只瓶子破了后,突然出现一个精灵。

"Thank you. oh Masters, for releasing me from my captivity. For your kindness, please allow me to grant you each a wish. "

“谢谢你们从囚禁我的瓶子中把我放出来,我的主人。为了报答你们的恩惠,请让我为每位实现一个愿望。”

"Well, it's not too difficult to figure out what I want," said Moe. "I wish l were back home. "

“哦,我的愿望很容易想出来,”莫伊说。“我希望我能回到家里。”

No sooner had he said the words than he was back in dear old Brooklyn.

话一说完,莫伊就已在他可爱的布鲁克林老家中。

"I want to be back home, too," said I Larry, and he, too, was instantly transported.

“我也想回家,”赖利说,他马上也就被送走了

" Gee, it's lone some here without Moe and Larry," said Curly. "I wish they were here to keep me company. "

“唉,没有莫伊和赖利,一个人在这里真无聊,”卷毛说。“我希望他们能回到这里陪伴我。”

最新初一英语笑话篇二

你做的真好

Moe, Larry, and Curly were wandering in the Arabian desert when they were captured by a band of ferocious Bedouin.

莫伊。赖利和卷毛三个傻瓜走在阿拉伯沙漠中时,一群残暴的贝都因人把他们抓了起来。

"By the code of the desert you miserable infidels must be destroyed," declared their savage leader. "Set up the guillotine !"

“依据我们沙漠的规定,你们这些可怜的异教徒必须被处死,”野蛮的首领说道。“把断头台架设好。”

Moe was the first to be ordered to the death instrument.

莫伊首先被命令上断头台,但令人惊讶的是,刀具落下时在接近脖子地方就停止不动了。

The blade descended but, amazingly, stopped just short of his neck.

“这是个奇迹!”这位阿拉伯人说道。“把他放走!”

"It's a miracle! " declared the Arab. "Release him!"

接着赖利把头放在像剃刀刀片一样锐利的大刀之下,但又一次刀子在接近他的颈部地方停了下来。

Next, Larry placed his head under the huge, razor-sharp blade. But once again it stopped short of his neck.

“奉阿拉真主之命,又是另一个奇迹!”酋长又一次宣布。“放了他!”

"By Allah, another miracle!" affirmed the sheik once more. "Release him! "

最后卷毛被带到那不吉利的断头台上,仔细察看后,他发现一块小木片挡住了刀锋的去路。

Finally, Curly was led to the ominous device. Looking closely he noticed a splinter of wood blocking the path of the blade.

“难怪它不发生作用,”他宣布道。

"Well, no wonder it,s not working," he announced.

“你们的问题就在这里……”

"Here's your problem right here."

最新初一英语笑话篇三

瞧瞧我的袜子

Look at My Socks

瞧瞧我的袜子

"Say, that's an interesting pair of socks you've got on, Charlie, one green and one red. "

“嘿,查理,你穿的这双袜子真有趣,一只绿色一只红色。”

"Yeah, and I've got another pair just like it at home."

“是吗,我家里还有一双同样的袜子呢。”

最新初一英语演讲笑话的评论条评论