旅游英文对话
旅行,不一定特定于国内或国外。下面是小编给大家整理的旅游英文对话,供大家参阅!
旅游英文对话: GOING FOR A DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY
Rumei: This outing was a good idea. I've really enjoyed spending some time in the country.
如梅:出来郊游真是个好主意。在乡下转转我感到很开心。
Dashan: Yes. It HAS been fun, hasn't it?
大山:我也是。过得很愉快,是不是?
Rumei: Yeah. I really enjoyed going to the flea market. I've never seen so much stuff. And everything was so cheap.
如梅:是啊。到跳蚤市场逛游我也觉得很有趣。我以前从未见过这么多东西。而且东西是那么便宜。
Dashan: Yes, I think you got some good deals. Yunbo, you look a bit tired.
大山:是,我认为你们买到的东西蛮便宜。云波,我看你是累了。
Yunbo: Yes. I'm feeling a little sleepy. We've had a lot of exercise and fresh air.
云波:是,我觉得有点累了。今天我们得到了不少体力锻炼,又呼吸到了新鲜空气。
Dashan: Well, let's pack up and head back to the city. We've got quite a long drive ahead of us.
大山:那么,我们收拾行装赶回城里吧。我们还得开很远的路程呢。
Rumei: Sounds good to me.
如梅:我看这主意不错。
Dashan: Rumei, would you mind putting my jacket into the trunk? Wait a minute, it's a little cold. I'll keep it on.
大山:如梅,请把我的夹克放进汽车后部行李箱,等等,天有点凉,我还是穿着吧。
Rumei: Sure, Dashan. Yunbo, why don't you take a nap in the back seat? I'll sit in the front with Dashan.
如梅:好的,大山。云波,你到后座上去打个盹吧,我和大山坐在前边。
Yunbo: Thanks. It'll be good to stretch out.
云波:谢谢,躺下歇会儿会很舒服。
Dashan: Okay. Rumei, you can be my navigator.
大山:好了,如梅,你可以给我当个“领航员”吧。
Rumei: Sure. What does a navigator do?
如梅:当“领航员”都需要做什么?
Dashan: A navigator checks the map and watches out for road signs.
大山:需要查地图,观察路标。
Rumei: I think I can handle that.
如梅:我想这事我能做到。
Dashan: Oh, we might be a little low on gas. How about keeping an eye open for a service station?
大山:我们可能有点缺汽油了。你注意一下加油站的招牌吧?
Rumei: Sure.
如梅:好的。
Dashan: Have you sent any postcards home yet?
大山:你给家里人寄过明信片了吗?
Rumei: Yes, I have. I've sent cards to my family and to my colleagues at the university. How about you?
如梅:已经寄过了。我给家人和我大学的同事都寄过了。你呢?
Dashan: I haven't written any yet. I guess I've been too lazy.
大山:我还没有写过信件,我想我是太懒了吧。
Rumei: Or too busy. Look, Dashan. There's a service station straight ahead.
如梅:或者说是太忙了吧。大山,你看,前边有一家加油站。
Attendant: What'll it be today, sir?
服务员:您来点什么油?
Dashan: Fill it up with regular, please.
大山:普通汽油吧。
Attendant: Coming right up. Would you open the tank for me?
服务员:马上就得。请把油箱打开好吗?
Dashan: Oh, sure.
大山:好的。
Attendant: Do you want me to check the oil for you?
服务员:您需要我帮您检查润滑油吗?
Dashan: No, thanks. I'm sure I have enough oil. It's a rental car. And could you clean the window, too?
大山:不必了,我肯定里面有足够的润滑油。 这是租来的汽车。您帮我把挡风玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?
Attendant: No problem.
服务员:没问题。
Dashan: Would you mind doing the back one, too?
大山:您把后面的玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?
Attendant: Sure thing. That'll be twenty-two dollars and fifty cents.
服务员:好的。总共是22元50分。
Dashan: Oh, I don't have enough cash. Do you accept credit cards?
大山:哎呀,我没带那么多现金,用信用卡行吗?
Attendant: Sure. We love plastic.
服务员:当然行,我们愿意接受信用卡。
Rumei: Dashan, wait. I might have enough cash. Yes, I do.
如梅:大山,我这儿可能有足够的现金。看,真的够了。
Dashan: Thanks. I'll pay you back at the hotel. Here you are.
大山:谢谢,回到旅馆我再还你。给您钱。
Attendant: Thanks a lot.
服务员:谢谢。
Dashan: Excuse me. Have we passed Highway 2 yet?
大山:请问,我们现在过了2号高速公路了吗?
Attendant: No, you haven't. The turn off is about ten kilometres ahead. It's Exit 55.
服务员:还没有。出口岔道在前边大约十公里处,是第55号出口。
Dashan: Is the turn off on the right side or on the left side?
大山:岔道在左边还是在右边?
Attendant: It's on your right. You can't miss it.
服务员:在右边,不会错过的。
Dashan: Thanks for your help.
大山:谢谢你的帮助。
旅游英文对话:GOING TO AN ART GALLERY
Dashan: Did you know that this city has one of the most famous collections of Canadian art in Canada?
大山:你们知道吗?这座城市拥有加拿大最有名的艺术收藏品。
Yunbo: No, I had no idea. Where is the art collection?
云波:我不知道。收藏的艺术品在什么地方?
Dashan: It's in one of our national art galleries.
大山:在我们的一座国家美术馆里。
Rumei: I don't know a lot about Canadian art, but I've always been interested in finding out more about it.
如梅:我对加拿大艺术了解的不多,但是我一直有兴趣在这方面多加了解。
Yunbo: I've read about Canadian art on the Internet, but that's all.
云波:我从国际互联网上读到过关于加拿大艺术的介绍,但仅此而已。
Dashan: Well, do you and Rumei feel like going to the gallery and having a closer look? The gallery's just around the corner.
大山:那么,你和如梅愿意到美术馆去好好欣赏一番吗?美术馆就在拐角处。
Yunbo: You bet. Do we have time?
云波:那还用说。我们还来得及吗?
Dashan: Yeah, but we'd better hurry. I think the gallery closes at 6:00 tonight.
大山:来得及,但是我们得抓紧时间。我想美术馆今晚要在6点关门。
Dashan: Yunbo, haven't you been painting for a long time?
大山:云波,你不是坚持作画有很长时间了吗?
Yunbo: Yes, I have. I'm not a very good painter, but I enjoy painting a lot.
云波:是的,我画得不好,但是我特别喜欢画。
Dashan: Do you use oil paints?
大山:你是画油画吗?
Yunbo: I started painting with oils, but now I prefer using water colours. Rumei doesn't like the smell of the oil paints. Have you ever done any painting, Dashan?
云波:我刚开始作画时是这样,但是我现在更喜欢画水彩。如梅不喜欢油画颜料的气味。 大山,你作过画吗?
Dashan: No, I haven't, but I've been taking Chinese calligraphy lessons.
大山:没有。但是我一直在学汉字书法。
Rumei: Is that so? How long have you been studying calligraphy?
如梅:是吗?你学书法有多久了?
Dashan: Since last summer. I started taking lessons during my visit to Shanghai last year. And I've been practising ever since. This gallery's got all kinds of Canadian art... Painting, sculpture, prints, photography, and carvings. Yunbo and you will enjoy it.
大山:自从去年夏天就开始学了。 我是去年去上海时开始的,从那以后,就一直坚持练字。这家美术馆收藏各种艺术品,有油画、 雕塑、版画、摄影作品以及雕刻品。 云波你们俩会喜欢的。
Rumei: I'm sure we will.
如梅:我想我们一定会喜欢的。
Dashan: Would it be okay to look at the painting by the Group of Seven first? I love their art.
大山:我们先看七人画社的作品怎么样?我喜爱他们的作品。
Yunbo: Sure. But who or what is the Group of Seven?
云波:可以。不过,七人画社是谁,是什么流派?
Dashan: The Group of Seven was a group of seven Canadian painters. They painted Canadian landscapes in the 1920s and 1930s.
大山:七人画社是由加拿大的七名画家组成的。 他们在本世纪20年代和30年代以画加拿大的风景画出名。
Dashan: Excuse me. Is it okay to take photos of the paintings in the gallery?
大山:请问,美术馆里的展品可以拍照吗?
Attendant: Sorry. Taking photos of our collection is not allowed. But, our gift shop has lots of posters, postcards and books.
工作人员:对不起,不行。不允许为收藏品拍照。但是礼品店里有很多招贴画、明信片及书籍。
Dashan: Thanks.
大山:谢谢。
Rumei: Look at these magnificent paintings of the outdoors. They must be paintings by the Group of Seven.
如梅:来看看这些壮丽的户外风景画吧。 它们肯定出自七人画社。
Dashan: You're right, Rumei. These artists loved painting the wilderness.
大山:你说对了,如梅。这些画家喜欢画莽莽原野。
Yunbo: The paintings are so bold and dramatic. I can't stop looking at them.
云波:这些画是那么无拘无束、那么充满激情,我情不自禁地一直在欣赏。
Dashan: What do you think, Rumei?
大山:如梅,你怎么看?
Rumei: I love the forests, rocks and lakes in the paintings. But the colours are a bit too strong for me.
如梅:我喜爱画中的森林、岩石、湖泊,可是我觉得色彩有些太浓重了。
Dashan: You'll see this kind of scenery on our train ride back to Vancouver next week.
大山:下个星期我们乘火车回温哥华时你就能亲眼见到画中的景色。
Dashan: Oh, this painting must be by Emily Carr. She's one of my favourite artists. She's painted pictures of forests and totem poles in British Columbia.
大山:这幅画一定是埃米尔·卡尔所画。她是我最喜爱的艺术家之一。她绘画的题材是不列颠哥伦比亚的森林、图腾柱。
Yunbo: Was she from British Columbia?
云波:她是不列颠哥伦比亚的人吗?
Dashan: Yes. As a matter of fact, she lived in Victoria. Her house is a museum now.
大山:是,事实上,她住在维多利亚。她的故居现在已是博物馆了。
旅游英文对话的评论条评论