购物常用英文对话
购物是女人的天性,淘宝成功的背后有千千万万个女人在支撑着。下面是小编给大家整理的购物常用英文对话,供大家参阅!
购物常用英文对话:买立体音响
S: Welcome to Super Stereos. What can I do for you?
店员:欢迎光临超级立体音响。我能为您效劳吗?
C: I'd like to look at your stereo systems. Do you have anything on sale?
顾客:我想要看看你们的立体音响,你们有什么特价品吗?
S: Yes, this system over here is on sale for $1,OOO. As you can see, all of the components are brand-new.
店员:有,这儿的这种音响特价1000元。如您所见,所有的零件都是全新的。
C: But it doesn't have a turntable. I have a fair number of vinyl records, so I need something to play them on.
顾客:但它没有转盘,我有相当多的老式塑料唱片,所以我需要某种器材来播放它们。
S: Our selection of stereo systems with turntables is somewhat limited, but we do have this system over here. (to be continued)
店员:我们备有转盘的立体音响选择有限,但在那儿我们有这样的系统。
购物常用英文对话:买相机
S: Welcome to Lens Magic, ma'am. How can I help you?
售货员:小姐,欢迎光临Lens Magico我能为你效劳吗?
C: I'd like to buy an inexpensive camera.
顾客:我想买一架便宜的相机。
S: Well, we've got several point-and-shoot cameras. These are all 35 mm compact cameras with auto-focus and a built-in flash. We also have these Polaroid cameras.
售货员:嗯,我们有一些傻瓜相机。这些是135袖珍相机,有自动对焦和内置闪光灯。我们也有这些宝丽来相机。
C: I don't think I'll need a Polaroid. Does this 35 mm camera have an automatic flash?
顾客:我想我不需要宝丽来相机,135相机有自动闪光灯吗?
S: Yes, it does. But you can turn it off if you want.
售货员:有的,但是如果你想要关掉也可以。
C: Okay, I'll take this one. Does it come with batteries and a case?
顾客:好,我就买这个。有附赠的电池跟皮套吗?
S: Yes, it does. Here, I'll box it up for you.
售货员:有,在这儿,我帮你装进盒子里。
购物常用英文对话:我要一杯加糖但不加奶的咖啡
W: What can I get for you, sir?
侍者:您需要什么呢,先生?
C1 : One cup of coffee.
顾客一:一杯咖啡。
W: Cream or sugar?
侍者:需要加奶或糖吗?
C1: I'd like it black with one lump of sugar.
顾客一:我要一杯加糖但不加奶的咖啡。
W: And for you, sir?
侍者:那您呢,先生?
C2: I think I'll have your cappuccino.
顾客二:我想我要一杯卡普西努。
W: Anything else?
侍者:还需要其他什么?
C2 : No, that's all.
顾客二:不用了,就这样。
W: I'll be right back with your order.
侍者:我马上就把你们点的东西送上来。
购物常用英文对话的评论条评论