东莞商务英语口语
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些东莞商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
东莞商务英语口语如下:
我这周行程很紧,
I’ve a very tight schedule this week.
只有周六下午3:00-4:00有空。
I’m only available at 3:00-4:00 this Saturday afternoon.
I can squeeze him into my schedule at 3:00 -4 00 this Saturday afternoon .
抱歉,我老板周六下午不方便,他要出-差,是否可能安排其他时间?
I’m sorry my boss is unavailable this Saturday afternoon as he will be out of town on a business trip ,Would it be possible to schedule the appointment for some other time?
很抱歉,那是我惟一有空的时间,我周日就要.’.离开这里,如果你们无法前来,恐怕只好等我下次来再碰面了。
I’m sorry that’s the only time I’m available. And I’ll be leaving here this Sunday. you couldn’t come, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait until my next trip here.
对不起,我老板这次无法和您会面,希望不会造成您的不便,如果您不介意,也许,’我可以代表他到饭店和您会谈。
I’m sorry my boss couldn’t meet you this time. I hope it won’t cause you any in- convenience. However if you don’t mind, maybe Ill take his place to meet you at your hotel.
可以,没问题。我周六下午3:00等你
That’s all right. No problem. I’ll be expecting you this Saturday at 3 p. m.
谢谢您的谅解,周六见
Thanks for your understanding. See you on Saturday.
您好,201房间。
Hello, room 201 .
是布朗先生吗?我是公司的乔安娜,
Mr. Brown? This is Joanna here, from ABC Company.
我希望这么早没有吵到您。
I hope I didn’t wake you up so early.
抱歉这种时候找您。
I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time.
抱歉这么早给您打电话。
I’m sorry to call you so early.
抱歉这个时候打搅您。
I’m sorry to bother you at this hour.
没关系。
It doesn’t matter.
您今天是要会见格林先生吗?
You have an appointment with Mr. Green today, don’t you?
对,下午3点。
That’s right, at 3 o’clock in the afternoon.
抱歉,格林先生今天下午有事,您能明天早上9点来吗?
I’m sorry Mr. Green will be engaged be engaged this afternoon. Could you possibly come tomorrow morning, say 9 o’clock?
好的,这个时间对我很合适。
Fine that suits me very well.
好,我八点半去饭店接您。
Good then. I’ll call for you at the hotel at 8:30.
有劳你了。
That would be very kind of you.
联合航空订位组。需要帮忙吗?
UA Reservations. May I help you?
我想订到温哥华的机位。
I'd like to make reservations for a flight to Vancouver.
您几时离开?
When will you be departing?
大约今晚八点。还有没有那时的航班?
Around eight tonight. Arc there any flights available around that time?
您要几张票?
How many tickets do you want?
两张
Two scats, please.
两张,温哥华,八点左右。今晚八点十五有一班次离开。
Two scats, Vancouver, around eight ... We have a flight leaving at 8:15 tonight.
那太好了。我的名字
That will be fine. My name is Li Wei, that’s L-I-W-E-I and I’ll be with Mr. Wang Gang, W-A-N-G-G-A-N-G. W-A-N-&&A-N-G
是李伟,L-I-W-E。和我同行的是王刚, W-A-N-&&A-N-G。
Fine. Check-in will be thirty minutes before departure.
好。起飞前三十分钟办理登机手续。
Thank you.
谢谢。
我想订一张今晚7点三个人的桌位。
I‘d like to reserve a table for three at 7:00 this evening.
Id like to book a table for three at seven tonight.
Id like to make a reservation for 7:00 this evening. We arc a group of three.
请稍候。
Hold on, please.
Hold the line a moment please.
One moment, please.
Just a second, please.
Just a moment, please.
我查一下......
Let me check
有,要吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Yes that’s fine. Smoking or nonsmoking area?
非吸烟区。
Nonsmoking, please.
如果可能的话,我想要安静的角落。
And I’d like a quiet corner, if possible.
我们可以选靠近乐队的桌位吗?
Could we have a table band close to the band"!
我们喜欢靠窗边的桌位。
We’d prefer a table by the window.
We’d like to sit by the window.
好的。请问怎样称呼?
All right. May I have your name?
My name is Li.
我姓李。
How do you spell it, sir?
请问先生怎样拼写?
L-I
我是公司的销售经理王强。我从买方信息上得知您来此采购打印机。我们公司专门生产这种产品,希望可以有机会和您见面,并介绍我们的产品给您。
This is Wang Qiang the Sales Manager of ABC Company. I know from the Buyers Information that you came here to buy printers. We are specialized in producing these products, and would like to know if we have the chance to meet you and show you our products.
不知您何时有空?
When will you be available?
What’s the best time to meet you?
抱歉,
I m sorry.
我在此停留的时间都排满了。
I’m fully occupied during my stay here.
I have a very tight schedule during my stay here.
我只需要十分钟展示我们的目录和样品。您可以挪出十分钟吗?
We only need 10 minutes to show you our catalog and samples. Would you please spare us just 10 minutes?
我真的很忙,而且我明天一早就要离开这里。
I’m really very busy, and I early tomorrow morning.
那么我把目录留在前台,如果您对我们的产品感兴趣,您回去后可以用电子邮件和我们联络。
Well, then maybe we can leave our catalog at the front desk . If you feel interested in our products, you can contact us by E-mail after you go back.
好的,这个主意不错。
OK. That’s a good idea.
谢谢您给我们这个机会,很荣幸和您交谈。祝您在此愉快。
Thanks for giving us the chance, and it’s my pleasure to have talked with you. Wish you had a good stay here!
谢谢您打来电话,再见。
Thanks for calling, bye
东莞商务英语口语的评论条评论