简单旅游英语口语精选
目前正值旅游旺季,旅馆饭店宾客盈门。旅游可以使人开阔眼界,增长见识。小编精心收集了简单旅游英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!
简单旅游英语口语1
May I help you?
你要什么?
I'm interested in a tour.
我想去旅游。
Is there anything special you want to see?
你有什么专门要参观的吗?
Yes,I'm interested in seeing the U. N. .
是,我想参观联合国总部。
We have three basic tours.
我们主要有三趟旅游。
Does the morning tour visit the U. N. ?
上午这次旅游参观联合国总部吗?
That's in the all-day tour.
只有全天旅游去。
That's a tour of all the most famous places.
这趟旅游可以参观所有最著名的地方。
Where do I meet the bus?
我在哪儿乘车?
At the Hilton at nine thirty.
9点半在希尔顿。
Fine. Please reserve me a seat for this Saturday.
好,请为我预订一个本周六的座位。
It seems to be going at least 60 miles an hour.
我看至少有60英里的时速。
This is a good quality highway,and very wide.
这是一条很高级的快车道,而且很宽。
This adjustable seat is so comfortable that I may take anap before climbing the Great Wall.
这个可调式座椅非常舒服。我可以在爬长城前先睡一小觉。
简单旅游英语口语2
Yes,you get off at Connecticut Avenue.
是的,您在康涅狄格大道下车。
How long is the ride?
要坐多久?
Well,you will get there in about a quarter of an hour if the traffic isn't too heavy.
如果交通不太拥挤的话,大约一刻钟您就能到了。
Drop fifty cents in the box,please.
请在盒子里放50美分。
O. K. Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?
好的。到了站请叫我一声好吗?
Welcome to our“Special Line 2” Bus.
欢迎您乘坐我们特2路汽车。
We'd like to go and visit the Asian Games Village.
我们是去亚运村看看。
Please drop your money into the box and take seats in-side.
请将钱投入这个箱子,到车上坐好。
When we reach the Asian Games Village I'll let youknow.
到亚运村时我会告诉你们。
Would you have a look at the overpass in front of us.
你看前面的立交桥。
It's called a three-way intersection.
这叫三立交桥。
It is a country full of energy and vitality.
这是一个充满了活力和生机的国家。
They're so skilled in riding bikes.
他们骑车技术很老练。
We'll be at the Asian Games Village in a minute.
亚运村快到了。
Please get ready to get off the bus.
请您做好下车准备。
简单旅游英语口语3
You can take the subway.
您可以乘地铁。
Oh,I just can't figure out the subway system at all.
哦,我对地铁系统就是弄不明白。
But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the sub-way.
可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很方便。
You take the uptown R train and get off at 42nd street.
您乘北线方向的R路车到第42街下车。
O. K. ,do you know where the nearest subway station is.
好吧。您知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?
It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.
就在街对面电影院的前面。
Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?
这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?
Yes,you take the D train on the downtown platform,and go three stops.
是的,您在南线站乘D路车,一共三站路。
How much is the fare?
车费多少?
What should I do with the token?
我该怎么用这个辅币呢?
You put it in the slot at the turnstile and then push the turnstile to get into the platform.
您把它投入旋转栅门的缝槽里,然后推动旋转栅门就可以进入站台了。
By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?
顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?
That's very easy. The exit is always open.
那很容易,出口处总是敞开着。
Remember,the D train,the downtown platform.
记住,D路车,南线站台。
简单旅游英语口语精选的评论条评论