外贸英语口语——付款方式
下面是小编整理的外贸英语口语——付款方式,以供大家学习参考。
Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。
Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
What's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
We don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
We'll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
We're worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
We can't accept any other terms of payment.
我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
If you can't be more flexible, we won't accept your terms of payment.
如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
Please protect our draft on presentation.
请见票即付。
Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
你方的汇票见票即付。
The draft was discounted in New York.
汇票已经在纽约贴现。
Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
The draft has not been collected.
汇票之款尚未收进。
We'll be unable to meet these draft.
我们无力兑付这些汇票。
We've drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
We've drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
汇票已经交银行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
We'll draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。
We've already remitted the amount by cheque.
我们已经将款以支票汇出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。
外贸英语口语——付款方式的评论条评论