过关常用英语口语对话

发布时间:2017-02-21 15:14

在出国过关时,怎么用英语来回答一些过关常见的问题呢?下面小编为大家带来过关常用英语口语对话,供你参考!

过关常用英语口语对话

过关常用英语对话1:

A:Excuse me,can I have your passport,your immigration form and your Customs DeclarationForm , please?

A:请问,我可以看您的护照、入境登记表和报关单吗?

B:OK. Here you are.

B:好,给您。

A:How long will you be staying Hotel in China?

A:您在中国待多久?

B:About three weeks.

B:大约三个星期。

A:And what's the purpose of your visit?

A:您旅行的目的是什么?

B:Sightseeing.

B:观光。

A:And where will you be staying?

A:您要住在哪里?

B:At the Friendship Hotel in Beijing.

B:北京的友谊宾馆。

A:OK. Could you put your hand baggage on the counter, please? Do you have any gifts, or food in here?

A:好,请您把手提行李放在柜台上好吗?您有没有带什么礼物或食品?

B:Yes,I have some fresh apples in my suitcase.

B:有,我的手提箱里有一些新鲜的苹果。

A:I'm sorry, sir, you can't bring fresh fruit into China. I'm going to have to confiscate these.

A:抱歉,先生,您不能带新鲜水果进入中国。我得没收这些东西。

B:Oh , that's too bad.

B:哦,太可惜了。

过关常用英语对话2:

A:Do you have any fruits or meat with you?

A:您带没带水果或肉类食品?

B:No.

B:没有。

A:Do you have anything to declare?

A:您有没有要申报的物品?

B:1 have nothing to declare.

B:我没有需要申报的物品。

A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?

A:您有几件行李?

B:I have two large suitcases and a handbag.

B:我带了两个大旅行箱和一个手提包。

A:Are you bringing in any valuable gifts?

A:您有没有带贵重礼品?

B:No , but I have some small souvenirs.

B:没有,但我带了一些小的纪念品。

A:OK. Thank you.

A:好的。谢谢。

过关常用英语对话3:

A:Passport,please!

A:请出示护照!

B:Here you are.

B:给你。

A:Are you Chinese?

A;您是中国人吗?

B:Yes,I am.

B:是的,我是。

A: Where in China are you from?

A:您来自中国的什么地方?

B:Fujian Province.

B:福建省。

A:There are a lot of people from China visiting right now.

A:现在从中国来的游客真不少。

B:It's not surprising. Our school year just ended,and a lot of Chinese are on vacation.

B:这个不奇怪。我们的学期刚结束,有不少中国人在度假。

A:How long do you plan to stay?

A:您打算待多久?

B:About half a month

B:大约半个月。

A:All right. Here's your passport. Welcome to Australia.

A:可以了。这是您的护照。欢迎您到澳大利亚来。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

过关常用英语口语对话相关文章:

1.过海关必用到的英语情景对话

2.常用英语口语100句

3.常用基本英语口语对话

4.英语日常常用口语对话

5.简单的日常英语对话

过关常用英语口语对话的评论条评论