初二英语小笑话故事阅读
笑话是实际生活中客观存在的,作为文学式样,它的特征是戏谑、讽刺,其功能是启迪、警示。它渊源流长、值得研究、探讨。小编精心收集了初二英语小笑话故事,供大家欣赏学习!
初二英语小笑话故事篇1
律师的儿子
The lawyer's son wanted to follow in his father's footsteps,
律师的儿子想要继承他老爸的衣钵,
so he went to law school.
因此他就去读法学院。
He graduated with honors,and then went home to join his father's firm.
他以优异成绩毕业,然后返家加入他老爸的公司,
At the end of his first day at work he rushed into his father's office,and said,
就在他上班的第一天要结柬之际,他急忙地冲进他老爸的办公室说:
"Father,father,in one day I broke the car accident case that you have been working on for tenyears!"
“老爸,老爸,我一天就破了你办了十年的车祸案件!”
His father responded:"You idiot,our company lived on the funding of that case for ten years!"
他的老爸响应说:“你这个小白痴,我们公司就是依靠那个案件的资金才生存了十年呀!”
初二英语小笑话故事篇2
聪明的目击人
A witness to an automobile accident was testifying.
有一名车祸目击证人正在出庭作证。
The lawyer asked him,"Did you actually see the accident?"
律师问他:“你确实看见了这起车祸吗?”
The witness:"Yes,sir."
目击证人说:“是的, 长官."
The lawyer :"How far away were you when the accident happened?"
律师说:“当车祸发生的时候,你在多远的地方?”
The witness:"Thirty-one feet,six and one quarter inches."
目击证人说:“三十一英尺,六又四分之一 英尺。”
The lawyer(thinking he'd trap the witness):"Well ,sir,will you please tell the jury how you knewit was exactly that distance?"
这名律师说(心想他会让这务目击证人陷,入阴谋的勘计之中):“那好吧,先生,请你告诉陪审团,你怎么知道确实是那个距离昵?”
The witness:"Because when the accident happened I took out a tape and measured it.I knewsome annoying lawyer would ask me that silly question."
目击证人说:“因为当车祸发生的时候,就拿出了卷尽测量过宦。我早知道会莉一个令人伤脑筋.律师问。我那个蠢问题 。”
初二英语小笑话故事篇3
A guy walks into his office ,and both of his ears are all bandaged up.
有一个人走进他的办公室,他的两个耳朵都包扎了绷带。
The boss says,"What happened to your ears?"
老板说:“你的耳朵怎么啦?”
He says,"Yesterday I was ironing a shirt when the phone rang!I accidentally answered the iron.
他说:“昨天电话响的时候,我正在用熨斗烫衬衫。我竟然无意闾就把熨斗拿来接听。
The boss says,"Well,that expains one ear,but what happened to your other ear?"
老板说:“ 嗯,好吧,那解释了一个耳朵,可是你的另一个耳朵又是怎么一回事呀?”
He says,"Well,jeez,I had to call the doctor!"
他说:“嗯,哎呀!我得打电给医生嘛!”
初二英语小笑话故事阅读的评论条评论