商务英语口语--装运篇

发布时间:2017-03-19 14:29

小编为大家整理了商务英语口语--装运篇。一起来学习一下吧!

1. How long does it usually take you to make a delivery?

通常你方需要多长时间交货?

2. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within three months after

re ceipt of the covering L/C.

一般说来,我们在收到有关的信用证后三个月内可交货。

3. Could you possibly advance shipment further more?

你方能不能再提前一点交货?

4. I hope that the goods can be shipped promptly after you get our L/C.

我希望你们能在收到我方信用证后马上装运。

商务英语口语--装运篇

5. Shipment should be made before October,otherwise we are not able to catch the season.

十月底前必须交货,否则就赶不上季节了。

6. The earliest shipment we can make is early March.

三月初是我们能够做到的最早交货日期。

7. I’m sorry,we can’t advance the time of shipment.

很抱歉,我们不能提前交货。

8. The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to expedite shipment.

我方迫切需要这次订货,故请贵方加快装运。

9. We are confident of being able to ship the goods to you by the end of next month.

我们相信能在下月底前将货物装运给你们。

10. The goods ordered are all in stock and we assure you that the first steamer will make the shipment available in November.

贵公司订购的货物我方均有现货,可保证在十一月份将货物装上第 一条便船。

11. Please see to it that the goods are shipped per PEACE sailing on or about October 15th.

请确保货物由十月十五日左右启航的“和平轮”装运。

12. Shipment by the middle of October will be too late for us.

十月中旬交货太晚了。

13. We’ll try our best to advance shipment to September.

我们会尽最大努力将交货期提前到九月。

14. When is the earliest possible date you can ship the goods?

你们最早什么时候可以装运?

15. I wonder whether you can make shipment in September.

我想知道你们能否在九月份装运。

16. How long will the delivery take from here to Canada by sea freight?

从这里到加拿大海运需多长时间?

17. I don’t think I can promise you any January shipments.

我不能保证一月份发货。

18. Please be inf.mp3ed that the shipment of the cargo (your purchase order No. 123) was sent yesterday, airway bill No.123.

特此通知这批货物(你方订单号码是No.123)昨天已装运,航 空货物的领取号码是No.123。

19. In case you do not receive the goods on or before December 12, please let us know.

万一你方没有在12月12日或之前收到货物,请告知我方。

20. We will do all we can to fill your order so that the goods will be shipped before October 15.

我方将尽全力履行此订单,将于10月15日前安排这些货物装船。

Dialogue

A: Now we have settled the t.mp3s of payment. Is it possible to effect shipment during September?

B: I don’t think we can.

A: Then when is the earliest we can expect shipment?

B: By the middle of October, I think.

A: That’s too late. You see, November is the season for this commodity in our market, and our Customs f.mp3alities are rather compli- cated.

B: I understand.

A: Besides, the flow through the marketing channels and the red tape involved take at least a couple of weeks. Thus, after ship- ment it will be four to five weeks altogether before the goods can reach our retailers. The goods must therefore be shipped

before October;otherwise we won’t be in time for the selling season.

-- 现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件,你方是否能够在九月份装船?

-- 我看不行。

-- 那么最早什么时候可以装船呢?

-- 恐怕要在十月中旬。

-- 那太迟了。你知道,在我方市场上,十一月份是这种商品的上 市季节,而我们的海关手续又相当复杂。

-- 我明白。

-- 另外,通过销售渠道以及繁琐的公文程序,起码要花上几个星 期。这样从装船后到我们的零售商收到货物,总共要用四、五 个星期。因此,十月份前货物必须装船,否则我们就赶不上销 售季节了。

商务英语口语--装运篇的评论条评论