阿甘正传优美英文段落摘抄
经典电影《阿甘正传》多年来一直受到人们广泛好评,引来了很多学者对其进行研究。下面是小编带来的阿甘正传优美英文段落摘抄,欢迎阅读!
阿甘正传优美英文段落摘抄精选
Hello. My name’s Forrest,Forrest Gump.
你好,我叫弗勒斯,姓甘
Do you want a chocolate?
要吃巧克力吗?
I could eat about a million and a half of these.
这玩意我可以吃150万粒
My mama always said
我妈常说
Life was like a box of chocolates.
“人生像一盒巧克力”
You never know what you’re going to get.
“你无法预知 会吃到什么口味”
Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿那双鞋一定很舒服
I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
尽管你走一整天
and not feel a thing.
也不会痛
I wish I had shoes like that.
真希望我也有一双
My feet hurt.
我的脚痛
Mama always said there’s an awful lot
我妈说从鞋子看人
you can tell about a person by their shoes.
可以看出很多事
Where they’re going,
知道他们要上哪去
where they’ve been.
去过哪里
I’ve worn lots of shoes.
我穿烂过许多鞋
I bet if I think about it real hard
我若是拼命地想
I could remember my first pair of shoes.
也能想起我的第一双鞋
Mama said they’d take me anywhere.
我妈说那双鞋会带我走遍天下
She said they were my magic shoes.
她说那是我的“宝鞋”
All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now.
好,弗勒斯 可以睁开眼睛了
Let’s take a little walk around.
我们来走走看!
How do those feel?
感觉怎么样?
His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
甘太太,他这双腿很强健
as strong as I’ve ever seen.
没见过这么有力的腿
But his back’s as crooked as a politician.
但是他的背跟政客一样歪曲
阿甘正传优美英文段落摘抄
You're a mama, Jenny.
你做妈妈了,珍妮
I'm a mama.
我做妈妈了
His name's Forrest.
他名字叫福雷斯
Like me!
和我一样!
I named him after his daddy.
他的名字和他爸爸一样
He got a daddy named Forrest, too?
他的爸爸也叫福雷斯?
You're his daddy, Forrest.
你就是他爸爸,福雷斯
Forrest, look at me.
福雷斯,看着我
Look at me, Forrest.
看着我,福雷斯
There's nothing you need to do.
你不用担心
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没有做错事
O.K.?
好吗?
Isn't he beautiful?
他漂亮吗?
He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
他是我见过最漂亮的
But...
可是…
is--is he s-smart? Like, can he...
他…他聪明吗?比如他能不能…
He's very smart.
他非常聪明
He's one of the smartest in his class.
他是他班上最聪明的一个
Yeah, it's O.K. Go talk to him.
没事的,去和他聊聊吧
阿甘正传优美英文段落摘抄赏析
The good thing about Vietnam
在越南最好的一点
is there was always someplace to go.
就是总有地方可去
Fire in the hole!
小心手雷!
Gump, check out that hole.
阿甘,搜一下那个洞
And there was always something to do.
也总有事情可做
Mount'em up!
准备好!
Spread out! Cover his back!
散开!掩护他!
One day it started raining,
有一天开始下雨了
and it didn't quit for four months.
然后一直不停的下了四个月
We've been through every kind of rain there is--
我们经历了各种各样的雨…
little bitty stinging rain
象小针样的雨
and big old fat rain,
还有倾盆大雨
rain that flew in side ways,
从侧面下的雨
and sometimes rain even seemed
有时甚至还有
to come straight up from underneath.
从下往上的雨
Shoot, it even rained at night.
连晚上也下雨
Hey, Forrest.
嘿,福雷斯
Hey, Bubba.
嘿,布巴
I'm going to lean up against you.
我的背靠着你的背
You lean up against me.
你的背靠着你的背
This way we don't have to sleep
这样我们睡着的时候
with our heads in the mud.
头就不会钻进泥里
You know why we're a good partnership, Forrest?
你知道为何我们是好伙伴,福雷斯?
Cause we be watching out for one another,
因为我们互相照顾
like brothers and stuff.
就象兄弟一样
阿甘正传优美英文段落摘抄阅读
Now they told us
他们告诉我们
that Vietnam was going to be very different
越南完全不一样
from the United States of America.
和美利坚合众国相比
Except for all the beer cans and barbecues,
除了啤酒罐和烧烤以外
it was.
的确如此
Hey, I'll bet there's shrimp all in these waters .
嘿,我敢打赌这水里全都是虾
They tell me these Vietnams is good shrimp.
他们告诉我越南的虾最好
After we win this war
等我们赢了这场战争
and we take over everything,
我们就接管所有东西
we can get American shrimpers out here
我们可以把美国捕虾船开过来
and shrimp these waters .
在这水里捕虾
Just shrimp all the time, man.
一天到晚捕虾,兄弟
You must be my FNGs.
你们是新兵吧
Morning, sir.
早上好,长官
Oh, get your hands down.
啊,把你们的手放下
Do not salute me.
不要向我敬礼
There are goddamn snipers all around this area
这一带有他妈的很多狙击手
who'd love to grease an officer.
最喜欢打军官
I'm Lieutenant Dan Taylor. Welcome to Fort Platoon.
我是丹泰勒中尉,欢迎来弗特排
What's wrong with your lip?
你的嘴唇怎么啦?
I was born with big gums, sir.
我天生就是厚嘴唇,长官
Well, you better tuck that in.
嗯,你最好把它吸进去点
Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.
不然会碰到地雷线
阿甘正传优美英文段落摘抄的评论条评论