初中两人英语对话短文带翻译

发布时间:2017-04-14 18:03

初中英语的学习不仅要培养学生说的能力,更要在听、说、读、写几大领域全面发展,这样学生对英语的学习才会产生浓厚的兴趣。小编整理了初中两人英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!

初中两人英语对话短文带翻译一

A:The Palace Museum is so large.

A:故宫太大了。

B:Yes,you are right. It covers 720,000 square metres.

B:是的,你说对了,它占地72万平方米。

A:There are so many rooms,too.

A:房间也很多。

B:Yes. It is said that the Palace Museum contains 9,999 rooms.

B:是的。据说故宫有9 999个房间。

A:9,999 rooms? I hardly believe it.

A:9 999 间?我真不敢相信。

B:Do you know why it's called Forbidden city in ancient times?

B:你知道古代它为什么叫紫禁城吗?

A:No, I don't know.

A:不,我不知道。

B:Because it's "forbidden"to the common people.

B:因为它是“禁止”老百姓人内的。

A:So we are lucky now.

A:所以我们现在很幸运。

B:I think so.

B:我也这么认为。

初中两人英语对话短文带翻译二

A:Xi'an is a beautiful city.

A:西安真是个美丽的城市。

B:I think so,too.

B:我也这么认为。

A:What's your plan for tomorrow?

A:你明天有什么计划?

B:I'm going to visit some places of interest here.

B:我想去参观一些这儿的名胜古迹。

A:Is there anything you'd like to visit in particular?

A:你有没有特别想要参观地方?

B:I think the Museum of the Terra-cotta Warriors is a must for us. We've been longing to visit it.

B:我想兵马俑博物馆是一定要参观的。这是我们一直盼望的。

A:Oh,sure. There are many terra-cotta soldiers with their horses and chariots.

A:哦,当然。那儿有许多兵马俑及战马和战车。

B:It's fascinating to see how the ancient Chinese troops were organized.

B:能见到中国古代如何排兵布阵真是太有意思了。

A:If you take a close look, you'll find that each warrior has a different facial expression and manner.

A:如果你们看仔细些,你们就会发现每个兵马俑的容貌和神态都不相同。

B:Those terra-cotta warriors are so vivid and true to life. It's amazing that sculpture could have attained such a high artistic level at that time.

B:这些兵马俑造型生动,形象逼真。那时候能达到这么高的雕塑水平,实在令人惊叹。

A:Yes, I agree with you. Do you know Dayanta?

A:是的,我同意你的说法。你知道大雁塔吗?

B:Yes , it's also very famous.

B:是的,它也很有名。

A:Right. You can visit it.

A:对。你可以去那儿参观。

B:Yes. Thank you for reminding me.

B:对。谢谢你提醒我。

初中两人英语对话短文带翻译三

hold onto the purse strings 控制金钱的使用

A:Dear, how about doing shopping this afternoon?

A:亲爱的,今天下午上街好吗?

B:What's you going to buy?

B:你要买什么?

A:A new hat and a new dress.

A:我想买一顶新帽子和一条新连衣裙。

B:If we want to buy a house we should hold onto the purse strings.

B:我们要想买新房子就必须控制花销。

初中两人英语对话短文带翻译的评论条评论