服务员与顾客点餐英语对话

发布时间:2017-06-15 07:58

语情景对话课是指在英语教学中,创设一定的话题情景或社交活动的情景场面,通过师生互动或生生互动的语言交流活动,来实现学生语言知识的掌握、听说交际能力素质的培养及提高的目标。小编整理了服务员与顾客点餐英语对话,欢迎阅读!

服务员与顾客点餐英语对话篇一

W= Waiter P= Patron

W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服务生:您要什么饮料吗?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顾客:谢谢。

服务员与顾客点餐英语对话篇二

A. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

能告诉我这道菜是怎么做的吗?

B. Lobster? It's steamed and served with our special sauce.

龙虾?蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料。

A. Is it good?

好吃吗?

B. Sure. It's a most popular dish.

当然,很受欢迎的。

A. I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.

我想我来点儿吧。再给我来一份蔬菜沙拉。

B. We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like?

我们有三种沙拉调味汁,您要哪种?

A. What kind do you have?

都是什么?

B. We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.

意大利,法国和千岛的。

A. Make it French please.

给我法式的吧。

服务员与顾客点餐英语对话篇三

A:Are you ready to order, sir?

A:可以点菜了吗,先生?

B:What's the special here?

B:这里有什么特色菜?

A:We have steamed chicken, braised pork and Beijing roast duck and so on. Here's the menu.What would you like to have?

A:我们这里有炖鸡、红烧扣内、北京烤鸭等。菜单在这儿,来点什么?

B:Well, let's try some braised pork, sweet and sour fish and some fried beans.

B:嗯……来个扣肉、糖酥鱼和炒黄豆。

A:Would you like anything to drink?

A:喝点什么饮料?

B:Just some soft drinks and only a bottle of beer.

B:就来点软饮料好了和一瓶啤酒。

A:All right. Wait for a moment, please.

A:好的,请稍等。

服务员与顾客点餐英语对话的评论条评论