有关幽默英语故事精选

发布时间:2017-04-08 22:12

英语故事教学是小学英语教学中的一种重要方法,对学生综合语言运用能力的发展起着重要作用。小编精心收集了有关幽默英语故事,供大家欣赏学习!

有关幽默英语故事:Change Name

改名字

Tom is 16. He decides to leave home and joins a music company.

汤姆16岁了。她决定离家参加一个唱片公司。

His father hears that angrily, “Singer? My son? It’s disgraceful!” he shouts, “What do they think of the neighbors know?”

他父亲听后很生气:“唱歌?我的儿子啊!真丢脸。”他大喊,“要是邻居们知道,他们会怎么想?”

“I will change my name,” Tom says. He thinks he will become a singer in the future.”

我会改名字的。”汤姆说。他认为自己将来会成为一名歌手。

“Changing your name?” Tom’s father shouts angrily, “What if you’re successful? How will the neighbors know you are my son?”

“改名字?”汤姆的父亲生气地说,“如果你成名了怎么?邻居们怎么知道你是我的儿子?”

有关幽默英语故事:That Is Not My Dog!

那不是我的狗

A woman walks into a pet shop and sees a cute little dog. She asks the shopkeeper, “Does your dog bite?”

一个妇人走进一家宠物店,看见一只很可爱的小狗。她问店主:“你的狗咬人吗?”

The shopkeeper says, “No, my dog does not bite.”

店主说:“不,我的狗不咬人。”

The woman tries to pet the dog and the dog bites her.

于是这个妇人试着抚摸小狗,可是小狗却咬了她。

“Ouch!” She says, “I thought you said your dog does not bite!”

“哎哟!”妇人说,“我想你刚才还说你的狗不咬人。”

The shopkeeper replies, “That is not my dog!”

店主人回答说:“那不是我的狗。”

有关幽默英语故事:Who Pours Ink on My Chair?

谁把墨水倒在我椅子了?

Donny is a seven year old boy. He goes to school every day. The school is near his home.

唐尼是个7岁孩子,每天他都上学。学校在他的家附近。

So he goes there on foot and comes back home on time. But today, he is late.

因为,他不行去上学并按时回家。但是今天他回来迟了。

His mother asks him, “Why do you go to the headmaster’s office?”

他的母亲问他:“你为什么去校长的办公室?”

“Because the teacher asks us a question in class and nobody can answer it, but I can.”

“因为老师在上课时老师问我们一个问题,没有人能回答他,而我能。”

“It’s good to answer the teacher’s question.”

“回答老师的问题是好事。”

“But the question is ‘Who pours ink on my chair?’”

“但那个问题 ‘谁把墨水倒在我的椅子上了?’”

有关幽默英语故事:The Clever King Solomon

聪明的国王所罗门

Long long ago, there was a king. Solomon was his name. He was very clever.

很久很久之前,有一位国王,他的名字叫所罗门,他非常聪明。

In his country, there were two women. They lived in the same house and each had a child.

在他的国家里,有两位妇女,她们住在同一间房子里。各有一个婴儿。

One night, one of the babies died. The dead baby’s mother took the other woman’s baby, and put it in her own bed.

一天夜里,其中一个婴儿死了。他的妈妈抱另一位妇女的小孩,把他放在自己的床上。

Next morning, they had a quarrel.

第二天早上,他们发生了争吵。

“No, this is my baby! The dead is yours!”

“不,这是我的孩子!那个死的是你的!”

Each one wanted the living baby. So they went to see King Solomon.

他们都想要这个活着的孩子,于是她们去见所罗门国王。

“Bring me a knife, cut the child into two and give each woman one half.” said the King.

“给我拿把刀来,把这个孩子切成两半,没人一半。”国王判决道。

“Oh. Your Majesty! Give her my baby. Please don’t kill my baby!”

“哦,陛下,把我的孩子给她吧。请不要杀了我的孩子!”一位母亲哭喊道。

Then King Solomon pointed to the woman in tears and said, “Give the baby to her. She is the mother.”

于是所罗门指着流泪的妇女说:“把孩子给她,她是真正的母亲。”

有关幽默英语故事:The King and His Stories

国王和他的故事

Once there was a king. He likes to write stories, but his stories were not good. As people wereafraid of him, they all said his stories were good.

从前有一个国王,他喜欢写故事,但是他写的故事很不好。人们怕他,都说他的故事好。

One day the king showed his stories to a famous writer. He waited the writer to praise these stories. But the writer said his stories were so bad that he should throw them into fire. The king got very angry with him and sent him to prison.

有一天国王把他的故事给一名作家看,他想要作家赞扬他的这些故事,而作家说他的故事是如此的差以至于该扔进火里。国王很生气,把他送到监狱。

After some time, the king set him free. Again he showed him some of his new stories and asked what he thought of them.

过了些日子,国王给了作家自由。国王重新将自己的一些新故事给作家看并问他感觉怎么样。

After reading them, the writer at once turned to the soldiers and said: “Take me back toprison, please.”

作家

有关幽默英语故事精选的评论条评论