有关于海的英文诗欣赏

发布时间:2017-05-04 16:11

大海真是变幻莫测,有时波涛汹涌;有时波光粼粼;有时风平浪静。大海潮起潮落,这在我们看来是屡见不鲜的事。小编整理了有关于海的英文诗,欢迎阅读!

有关于海的英文诗欣赏

有关于海的英文诗篇一

The Sea 海

(1)

The Sea! the Sea! the open Sea!海啊!海啊!辽阔的大海!

The blue, the fresh, the ever free!碧蓝,清新,永远地自由自在!

Without a mark, without a bound,没有标志,没有境界,

It runneth the earth's wide regions 'round;它围绕着大地;

It plays with the clouds; it mocks the skies;与云彩嬉戏,向苍穹嘲弄;

Or like a cradled creature lies.间或婴儿似地静躺在摇篮里。

(2)

I'm on the Sea! I'm on the Sea!我在海上!我在海上!

I am where I would ever be;这儿是我永远愿待的地方;

With the blue above, and the blue below,上有蓝蓝的天,下有蓝蓝的海,

And silence wheresoe'er I go;处处都是一片寂寞,

If a storm should come and awake the deep,即使风浪将来唤醒大海,

What matter? I shall ride and sleep.有甚么关系?驾舟,就寝皆由我。

(3)

I love (oh! how I love) to ride 我乐于(啊!我多么乐于)航行,

On the fierce foaming bursting tide,在泡沫凶恶而崩裂的潮水上,

When every mad wave drowns the moon,此时狂浪吞没了月影,

Or whistles aloft his tempest tune,啸声高奏着风暴曲,

And tells how goes the world below,倾诉底下的世界是何等模样,

And why the south-west blasts do blow.西南风又为何而吹。

(4)

I never was on the dull tame shore 我从不留恋单调温驯的海岸,

but I lov'd the great Sea more and more,只是愈来愈沉迷于海上,

And backwards flew to her billowy breast,像鸟儿寻找母巢一般,

Like a bird that seeketh its mother's nest;忽忙地飞回那涛涛巨浪的怀抱;

And mother she was, and is to me;对我而言她就是慈母;

For I was born on the open Sea!因为我生长在海上!

by Bryan W. Procter, 1787-1874

有关于海的英文诗篇二

Sea Fever海之恋

John Masefield 作/ 绿雪 译

I MUST go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,

And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,

And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,

And a gray mist on the sea's face, and a gray dawn breaking.

我多想再次回到大海,

回到那寂寥的海天相连

我只想独自驾驶那高大的帆船,看浪花和白帆在风的歌唱中飞舞

雾雨弥漫在海面,透出曙色一线

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide

Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;

And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,

And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

我多想再次回到大海

倾听那奔越的潮汐的呐喊

那野性的呼唤如此清晰使我无法拒绝

风舞云飞,浪花涌溅,还有那海鸥的哭啼,是我唯一的惦念

I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,

To the gull's way and the whale's way, where the wind's like a whetted knife;

And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,

And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.我一定要再次回到大海

似吉普赛人浪迹天边

像海鸥,像鲸鱼,咧咧的风像一把锋利的刀

我只想似流浪者笑对如戏人生,让欺诈在静谧、甜美的梦中消散

有关于海的英文诗篇三

《致大海To The Sea 》

再见吧,自由的原素!Farewell to you,unharnessed Ocean!

最后一次了,在我眼前 No longer will you roll at me

你的蓝色的浪头翻滚起伏,Your azure swells in endless motion

你的骄傲的美闪烁壮观.Or gleam in tranquil majesty.

仿佛友人的忧郁的絮语,A comrade's broken words on leaving,

仿佛他别离一刻的招呼,His hail of parting at the door:

最后一次了,我听着你的 Your chant of luring,chant of grieving

喧声呼唤,你的沉郁的吐诉.Will murmur in my ears no more.

我全心渴望的国度啊,大海!Oh,homeland of my spirit's choosing!

多么常常地,在你的岸上 How often on your banks at large

我静静地,迷惘地徘徊,I wandered mute and dimly musing,

苦思着我那珍爱的愿望.Fraught with a sacred,troubling charge!

啊,我多么爱听你的回声,How I would love your deep resounding,

那喑哑的声音,那深渊之歌,The primal chasm's muffled voice,

我爱听你黄昏时分的幽静,The primal chasm's muffled voice,

和你任性的脾气的发作!And in your sudden,reckless bounding!

渔人的渺小的帆凭着 The fisher's lowly canvas slips,

你的喜怒无常的保护 By your capricious favor sheltered,

在两齿之间大胆地滑过,Undaunted down your breakers' lips:

但你若汹涌起来,无法克服,Yet by your titan romps have weltered

成群的渔船就会覆没.And foundered droves of masted ships.

直到现在,我还不能离开 Alas,Fate thwarted me from weighing

这令我厌烦的凝固的石岸,My anchor off the cloddish shore,

我还没有热烈地拥抱你,大海!Exultantly your realm surveying,

也没有让我的诗情的波澜 And by your drifting ridges laying

随着你的山脊跑开!My poet's course forevermore.

你在期待,呼唤…我却被缚住,You waited,called...I was in irons,

我的心徒然想要挣脱开,And vainly did my soul rebel,

是更强烈的感情把我迷住,Becalmed in those uncouth environs

于是我在岸边留下来…… By passion's overpowering spell.

有什么可顾惜的?而今哪里 Yet why this sorrow?Toward what fastness

能使我奔上坦荡的途径?Would now my carefree sails be spread?

在你的荒凉中,只有一件东西 To one lone goal in all your vastness

也许还激动我的心灵.My spirit might have gladly sped.

一面峭壁,一座光荣的坟墓… One lonely cliff,the tomb of glory...

那里,种种伟大的回忆 There chilling slumber fell upon

已在寒冷的梦里沉没,The ghost of mankind's proudest story:

啊,是拿破仑熄灭在那里.There breathed his last Napoleon.

他已经在苦恼里长眠.There rest for suffering he bartered;

紧随着他,另一个天才 And,gale-borne in his wake,there streams

象风暴之间驰过我们面前,Another kingly spirit martyred,

啊,我们心灵的另一个主宰.Another regent of our dreams.

他去了,使自由在悲泣中!He passed,and left to Freedom mourning,

他把自己的桂 冠留给世上.His laurels to Eternity.

喧腾吧,为险恶的天时而汹涌,Arise,roar out in stormy warning:

噢,大海!他曾经为你歌唱.He was your own true bard,oh Sea!

他是由你的精气塑成的,His soul was by your spirit haunted,

海啊,他是你的形象的反映; In your own image was he framed:

他象你似的深沉、有力、阴郁,Like you immense,profound,undaunted

他也倔强得和你一样.Like you nocturnal untamed.

世界空虚了……哦,海洋,Bereft the world...where by your power,

现在你还能把我带到哪里?Oh Sea would you now carry me?

到处,人们的命运都是一样:Life offers everywhere one dower:

哪里有幸福,必有教育 On any glint of bliss there glower

或暴君看守得非常严密.Enlightenment or tyranny.

再见吧,大海!你壮观的美色 Farewell then,Sea!Henceforth in wonder

将永远不会被我遗忘; Your regal grace will I rever;

我将久久地,久久地听着 Long will your muffled twilit thunder

你在黄昏时分的轰响.Reverberate within my ear.

心里充满了你,我将要把 To woods and silent wildernesses

你的山岩,你的海湾,Will I translate your potent spells,

你的光和影,你的浪花的喋喋,Your cliffs,your coves,your shining tresses,

带到森林,带到寂静的荒原.Your shadows and your murmurous swells.

有关于海的英文诗欣赏的评论条评论