餐厅英语口语对话_餐厅口语英语对话

发布时间:2017-06-06 15:31

在餐厅进行的英语对话中,口语化是生活的趋向。下面是小编给大家整理的餐厅英语口语对话,供大家参阅!

餐厅英语口语对话:送餐服务

W(Waiter): Good morning, room service. Can I help you?

早上好!送餐服务,有什么能为您效劳的吗?

G(Guest): I want to an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. Room 1607.

我想要一份美式早餐加单面煎蛋,房号是1607。

W: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

请问喝什么果汁呢?

G: Orange juice and please make my coffee very black.

橙汁,还有请给我一杯很浓的咖啡。

W: Yes, sir. An American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, orange juice and a black coffee. Am I right, sir?

好的,一份美式早餐加单面煎蛋、橙汁及一杯很浓的咖啡,对吗?

G: Yes, that's it.

是的。

W: Is there anything else, sir?

还需要什么吗,先生?

G: No, that's all.

没有了,就这样。

W: All right. We'll bring it to you as soon as possible.

好的,我们会尽快把早餐送上。

餐厅英语口语对话:送餐服务1

W: (Knocks the door) Good morning, sir, Room service. I've brought up the breakfast you ordered.

(敲门)早上好,先生,送餐服务,您要的早餐送来了。

G: (Open the door) Come in, please.

(打开门)请进。

W: Thank you. Here's the food you ordered.

谢谢,这是您要的食物。

G: Just put it on the table, please.

请放在桌上。

W: Do you need anything else, sir?

先生,还有其他需要的吗?

G: No, thanks. Can I have some more juice for the mini-bar?

没有了,谢谢。可否多放一些水果汁在小冰箱内?

W: Yes, sir. I'll get them for you right away, would you please sign this bill first? Thank you.

好的,我立刻去。能麻烦您先签了这帐单吗?谢谢。

餐厅英语口语对话:推荐菜品

(A group of six including two couples and two children enter a Chinese restaurant in hotel.)

(一行6人,包括两对夫妇及两个小孩,进入酒店的中餐厅。)

W(Waiter): Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. A table for six? This way please.

晚上好,女士们、先生们。一张六人桌?请往这边走。

(Guest seated 客人就座)

W: (Give the guest the menu) Would you like some drink first?

(递上菜单)要先喝点什么吗?

G(Guest): Yes, please. Two Heineken, two Pepsi and two glasses of orange juice for the children.

是的,谢谢。两瓶喜力,两瓶百事可乐,另外给小朋友来两杯橙汁。

W: OK. Would you like to order now?

好的。你们要点菜吗?

G: I'm afraid we need a few minutes. What would you recommend?

恐怕要迟一些。你有什么推荐?

W: If you like a hot and spicy food, then try Mapo Bean curd. It's a famous Sichuan food. I would say it is very tasty.

如果您喜欢辣的,何不试试著名的四川菜麻婆豆腐。我认为味道还不错。

G: Alright. Any other spicy food for us?

好的,还有什么辣菜适合我们?

W: How about Shredded Meat in Chili Sauce?

四川牛柳丝好吗?

G: Great! We take that. Could we have a Beijing Roast Duck, please?

好极了!就这样。另外给我们一份北京烤鸭,好吗?

W: Certainly, Sir. Would you like some rice or soup?

好的,先生。要点饭和汤吗?

G: Sweet Corn Soup and two Yangzhou Fried Rice, please.

玉米羹和两份扬州炒饭。

W: A wise choice, sir.

精明的选择。

G: Oh, yes. Please give us six spring rolls as appetizer. Would you also give us two pairs of knife and forks? These guys don't know how to use chopsticks.

对了,请给我们6份春卷当开胃品。还有,给我们两副刀叉,这些孩子不懂用筷子。

W: Certainly.

当然可以。

(The guests finished the food and are talking.)

(客人用过餐后,正在聊天。)

W: Sorry to interrupt you. Would you like some dessert/dim sum?

对不起,打扰你们谈话,要甜品(点心)吗?

G: No, thanks, we're full. Give us the bill, please.

不用了,谢谢。我们吃饱了,请结帐。

W: (Bring the bills) Here you are, sir.

(递上帐单)你们的帐单,先生。

G: Can I put it on my account?

可以记在酒店的帐单内吗?

W: Yes, sure. Please sign here and write down your room number, sir. Can I have a look your key card?

当然可以,请在这里签名,并写上您的房号,我可以看看您的钥匙卡吗?

G: Here you are.

在这里。

W: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the food.

谢谢。希望你们喜欢我们的食物。

餐厅英语口语对话_餐厅口语英语对话的评论条评论