一段简单的日常英语对话

发布时间:2017-05-12 07:55

随着经济活动的全球化,英语日益成为国际交往的重要工具,英语教育的低龄化使幼儿园英语教育逐渐成为教育界的一个热点话题。小编整理了一段简单的日常英语对话,欢迎阅读!

一段简单的日常英语对话一

Tom: Hi, how is everything going?

一切都顺利吗?

Bob: Fine.

还好。

Tom: What’s wrong with your dog? Why is she always barking to me?

你的狗怎么了?怎么老是冲我叫?

Bob: She is coming on to you.

她对你有意思。

Tom: What? Are you kidding?

什么?你在开玩笑吧。

Bob: She barks only when she is hungry. If she isn’t hungry, she never looks at me.

没,她只有在她饿的时候才叫的,如果她不饿,她连看我一眼都不会。

Tom: Why did you feed such a strange dog?

你为什么养只这么奇怪的狗啊?

Bob: I found her out of my door a year ago.

一年前我在我家门前看到了她。

Tom: Have you tried to find her master?

你试着找过她的主人吗?

Bob: Yes, I have. But no one comes to claim her.

试过了,但是没人来认领她。

一段简单的日常英语对话二

Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?

安妮, 你梦想中的房子是什么样的?

Anne: I’d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.

我希望有一套在上海市中心的现代公寓,那样我就可以天天逛街了。

Ann: Shanghai! But I don’t think big city is a good place to live.

上海啊!但我觉得大城市并不是个好住处。

Anne: Why? You don’t like big city?

为什么?你不喜欢大城市啊?

Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution…anyway never peaceful.

恩。住在大城市压力很大,还有噪音和空气污染,就是说永远不会很安宁。

Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?

那你梦想中的房子又是什么样的?

Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.

我想要一幢湖边别墅,像英国别墅那样的。还要有一个有花草树木的大花园。

Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.

听起来像是个度假胜地,而不是普通的房子。

Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.

对啊,我就是希望我的房子是个真正温馨的家,是个可以恢复精神的家,而不仅是一个遮蔽处。

Anne: Great! Maybe I should rethink about my dream house.

真棒!也许我该再考虑一下我梦想的房子。

一段简单的日常英语对话三

Ann: Do you like Japanese or French?

你喜欢日语还是法语?

Lily: French.

法语。

Ann: What is your reason?

理由呢?

Lily: There is a saying that French is the language of god.

有个说法是,法语是神的语言。

Ann: Is that so?

是真的吗?

Lily: I’m not sure, but it really sounds beautiful.

我不确定啦,但是听起来真的很美。

Ann: How about Japanese?

那日语呢?

Lily: To be frank, at the beginning, to learn Japanese is much easier than French.

坦白说,在开始的阶段,学日语比法语容易多了。

Ann: I don’t know which one I should choose.

我不知道该选哪一个啊。

Lily: Make up your mind. There is no time.

下决定吧,没时间了。

一段简单的日常英语对话四

Bob: Good morning,Tom.

早上好,汤姆。

Tom: Good morning,Bob.

早上好,鲍勃。

Bob: How about the date last weekend?

上个周末的约会如何?

Tom: What?

什么?

Bob: Last weekend, you dated with my colleague.

上周末,你和我同事的约会。

Tom: Oh! I’m totally over her.

噢!我早就忘记她了。

Bob: Isn’t she enough pretty?

她不够漂亮吗?

Tom: Ah, she is very pretty, she talked very little. She almost didn’t talk. I don’t like a girl who doesn’t talk.

啊,她很漂亮。但是她讲太少了,基本不说话,我不喜欢不说话的女孩。

Bob: Are we talking the same person? She is talkative in office. I think she might be shy when facing to you.

我们是在说同一个人吗?她在办公室可是很健谈的。我想她可能是在你面前害羞吧?

Tom: Really? Maybe I should ask for a date with her and we might have more talk.

真的?也许我该再次约她,我们也许会有更多的话可聊。

一段简单的日常英语对话的评论条评论