优秀英文诗集,经典英语诗歌欣赏

发布时间:2017-03-08 09:23

在英语教学中,运用赏析的教学策略可以增进学生对英文诗歌的文化理解,具体操作方法有赏析诗歌字词特点,感受诗情画意;赏析诗歌写作方法,感悟诗歌魅力等。下面是小编带来的经典优秀英语诗歌欣赏,欢迎阅读!

优秀英文诗集,经典英语诗歌欣赏

经典优秀英语诗歌欣赏篇一

Love Is Cruel, Love Is Sweet

爱情残忍爱情甜

Thomas MacDonagh

托马斯·麦克唐纳

Love is cruel, love is sweet, —Cruel sweet, Lovers sigh till lovers meet,

爱情残忍爱情甜,——残忍而又甜, 情人肠断到相见,

Sigh and meet — Sigh and meet, and sigh again — Cruel sweet! O sweetest pain!

肠断到相见——肠断到相见,相别肠又断——残忍的甜呵!最甜的肠断!

Love is blind — but love is sly, Blind and sly.

爱情盲目爱情尖, 盲目而又尖,

Thoughts are bold, but words are shy — Bold and shy

心事勇敢言腼腆—— 勇敢而腼腆

Bold and shy, and bold again — Sweet is boldness, — shyness pain.

勇敢而腼腆,回头又勇敢-- 勇敢是甜呵,--腼腆令肠断。

经典优秀英语诗歌欣赏篇二

The Passionate Shepherd to His Love

激情的牧人致心爱的姑娘

Christopher Marlowe

克里斯托弗·马洛

Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove That valleys, groves, hills,and field, Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活, 这里的一切将使我们快乐无比: 溪谷、丛林、田野都有提供, 平川、丘陵、高山都有奉送。

And we will sit upon the rocks, Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, By shallow rivers towhose falls Melodious birds sing madrigals.

我们将倚坐在山岩上, 观看牧羊人喂养羊群, 在小溪边听流水潺潺, 听鸟儿和着水声欢唱。

And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies, A cap of flowers, and akirtle Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

我将用玫瑰为你做床, 采用千朵芬芳的花束点缀, 再织条花裙,编顶花冠, 裙上绣满爱神木的叶瓣。

A gown made of the finest wool Which from our pretty lambs we pull; Fair lined slippers for thecold, With buckles of the purest gold;

我要用最好的羊毛为你织一件长袍, 羊毛剪自我们可爱的羔羊, 再做一双有衬里的御寒拖鞋, 用纯金做鞋扣。

A belt of straw and ivy buds, With coral clasps and amber studs: And if these pleasures maythee move, Come live with me and be my love.

还要用麦杆和长春藤芽编条束带, 用珊瑚做环扣,用琥珀做饰钮。 假如这些快乐能打动你的心, 来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活。

The shepherds' swains shall sing and dance For thy delight each May morning: If these delightsthy mind may move, Then live with me and be my love.

牧童们在五月的每个清晨, 都将为你纵情舞蹈,高歌入云; 假如这些快乐能打动你的心, 来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活。

经典优秀英语诗歌欣赏篇三

Annabel Lee

安娜贝李

Edgar Allan Poe

埃德加·爱伦·坡

It was many and many a year ago,

很久很久以前,

In a kingdom by the sea,

在大海边一个王国里,

That a maiden there lived whom you may know

住着一位少女你或许认得,

By the name of Annabel Lee;

她名叫安娜贝李;

And this maiden she lived with no other thought

这少女活着没有别的愿望;

Than to love and be loved by me.

只为了与我相爱。

I was a child and she was a child

她是孩子,我也是孩子,

In this kingdom by the sea,

在大海边的王国里;

But we loved with a love that was more than love

可我们相爱,爱超越了爱

I and my Annabel Lee

我和我的安娜贝李;

With a love that the winged seraphs of Heaven

我们的爱连天上的六翼天使

Coveted her and me.

也把我和她妒嫉。

And this was the reason that, long ago

这就正是那原因,很久以前

In this kingdom by the sea,

在大海边的王国里,

A wind blew out of a cloud

夜里一阵冷风从云中吹落,

Chilling my beautiful Annabel Lee;

冻僵了我的安娜贝李;

So that her highborn kinsmen came

于是她高贵的亲戚来到凡间

And bore her away from me,

把她从我的身边带走,

To shut her up in a sepulchre

将她关进一座坟墓

In this kingdom by the sea.

在大海边的王国里。

The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,

这些天使在天上并不快乐,

Went envying her and me;

于是把我和她妒嫉

Yes! That was the reason as all men know, In this kingdom by the sea

对--那便是原因(众所周知,在大海边的王国里)

That the wind came out of the cloud by night, chilling

云中刮起了寒风,

And killing my Annabel Lee,

冻杀了我的安娜贝李。

But our love it was stronger by far than the love of those who were older than we

但是我们的爱情更为强烈 比那些年纪长于我们的人

Of many far wiser than we

比那些智慧胜于我们的人

And neither the angels in Heaven above

无论是天上的天使,

Nor the demons down under the sea,

还是海底的妖魔,

Can ever dissever my soul from the soul

都不能将我们的灵魂分离,

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

我和我美丽的安娜贝李。

For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams

因为每一丝月光都带我入梦

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

美丽的安娜贝李的梦

And the stars never rise but I see the bright eyes

群星的每一次升空都令我看见那双明亮的眼睛

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

我的美丽的安娜贝李

And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side

就这样,我整夜躺在她身旁

Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride,

我亲爱的--我亲爱的--我的生命,我的新娘,

In her sepulcher there by the sea

在大海边那座坟茔里,

In her tomb by the sounding sea.

在大海边她的墓穴

优秀英文诗集,经典英语诗歌欣赏的评论条评论