有关于接电话英语用语

发布时间:2017-06-13 09:28

英语逐渐成为国际通用语。用人单位对中职毕业生的英语口语水平提出了更高的要求。小编整理了有关于接电话英语,欢迎阅读!

有关于接电话英语用语

有关于接电话英语一

打私人电话 To place a person-to-person call

A:May I help you?

可以为您效劳吗?

B:I'd like to place a person-to-person call to Mrs. tengvall in Sweden.

我想打一个私人电话给瑞典的唐瓦夫人。

A:Could I have the number, please?

请问电话号码是多少?

B:It's 444-2888.

是444-2888。

A:Do you know the area code?

你知道区号吗?

B:Yes, it's 201.

知道,是201。

A:Thank you. Hold the line, please. OK.

谢谢。请稍等。好了。

B:Is that Mrs. tengvall?

你是唐瓦夫人吗?

C:No, you are wrong.

不是,你打错了。

B:Sorry.

对不起。

有关于接电话英语二

打个私人电话 To make a person-to-person call

A:Operator. Can I help you?

我是接线员,您有什么需要?

B:I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Beijing, China. The number is 21353678, and I want to speak to Mr. Zhang.

我想往中国北京挂个私人电话,号码是 2135-36780我想找张先生。

A:To Mr. Zhang in at 2135-3678?

我找张先生,电话2135-3678?

B:Yes, that's right.

是的。

A:May I have your name and telephone number?

请问您的名字和电话号码?

B:My name is Luo Gang, and the phone number is 513-3284.

我叫罗刚,电话是513-3284。

A:Mr. Luo, will you hold the line, please--- Mr. Luo, there is no Zhang at that number. Will you check the number again, please?

罗先生,请不要挂线。——罗先生,打这个电话号码找不到张先生。请再检查一下电话号码好吗?

B:What the number I gave you, operator?

接线员,我刚才说的号码是什么?

A:It's 2135-3678.

2135-3678。

B:Oh, I'm sorry. should have been 2135-3668, not 3678. I've given you a wrong number.

哦,对不起,应该是2135-3668,不是3678。我报错电话号码了。

A:Are you sure this time?

这次您确定是对的吗?

B:Yes.

我确定。

A:OK. Let me try again.

好的。我再试试。

B:Thank you.

谢谢。

有关于接电话英语三

你打错电话了 You have the wrong number

A:Hello. This is Mrs. Wilson. I'd like to buy a new car. Could you offer me a new type of the car, please?

你好,我是威尔逊太太,我想买一辆新车。请问能给我建议一款新型汽车吗?

B:Oh, Madam, buy what?

哦,太太,您要买什么?

A:A new car. And I've got a small family, two children, and I haven't got a lot of money and...

一辆新车。我现在建立了一个小家庭,有两个孩子,我钱不是很多……

B:Oh, oh, Madam, Madam, I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

哦,太太,太太。恐怕您打错电话了。

A:Isn't this the car store?

这里不是汽车销售处吗?

B:No. It's Mike's Sporting Goods.

不是。是迈克体育用品商店。

A:Oh, sorry. Do you know the number for a car store, then?

哦,对不起。那么你有汽车销售处的电话?

B:No. I don't. I suggest you look in the phone book.

没有。我建议您查一下电话号码簿。

A:I'm sorry to have bothered you.

对不起打扰你了。

B:No problem.

没关系。

有关于接电话英语用语的评论条评论