生活英语情景对话:大自然和环球旅游

发布时间:2017-03-20 12:20

下面小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

生活英语情景对话:大自然

Todd: OK. Hello, Kevin!

你好,凯文!

Kevin: Hi, Todd. How are you?

嗨,托德。你过得好吗?

Todd: Doing pretty good.

我过得很好。

Kevin: Good.

太棒了。

Todd: Kevin we're gonna talk about nature.

凯文,我们来谈谈大自然。

Kevin: OK.

好的。

Todd: First of all could you tell the listener where we are?

首先,你能告诉听众我们在哪里吗?

Kevin: Well, let's see. We are on, kind of on the side of a hill in the forest but we have a spectacularview of Mt. Fuji on the other side of the valley. Yeah. It's really nice here.

我看看。我们在山的一侧,树林里,但我们能看到富士山对面峡谷壮丽景色。这里真的很棒。

Todd: Yeah, it is. Um, why are you in this forest right now?

是的,没错。为什么你现在在森林里?

Kevin: Well, I'm, I'm currently working and I'm teaching an intensive Enlgish course up here at the, the campus, up here in the forest.

我在工作,山上树林里的校区有一个英语集训课程,我在这里教书。

Todd: Oh, nice. Do you take any walks in the woods?

哦,真棒。你在树林里散过步吗?

Kevin: Yes, I , I enjoy taking walks in the woods, and sometimes I even go for a jog in the woods, there are a few trails around here and there's a nice, a nice golf course as well that you can run around.

是的,我喜欢在林间散步,有时我还在林间慢跑,山上有几条小路,这儿还有一个高尔夫球场,你可以绕着它跑步。

Todd: OK, great! What's the best thing about the, being in nature? in the forest?

真棒!你认为身在大自然中,在树林中,最棒的是什么?

Kevin: Well, for me it's, uh, the, the, stress relief that it provides, uh, especially living in, in Tokyo, which is of course one of the world's largest and most chaotic cities. It's also nice to get back out into nature sometimes and just hear the insects, which obviously we can hear very clearly right now, as well as some birds, and you know it's just nice to get back out into nature.

对于我来说,在大自然中可以缓解压力,尤其是对于住在东京的我——东京是全世界最大最繁华的城市之一。偶尔回到大自然之中听听虫鸣也很好,现在我在这里能很清楚地听到虫叫声和鸟鸣声,回到大自然真的是很棒。

Todd: I agree. OK. Thanks a lot Kevin.

我同意。谢谢你凯文。

Kevin: You're welcome.

不客气。

生活英语情景对话:环球旅行

Todd: Tennessee!

田纳西!

Tenn: Yes!

我在!

Todd: We're gonna talk about sports.

我们来谈谈运动。

Tenn: OK. I'm not big on sports, but.

好的。但是我并不热衷运动。

Todd: OK, well, that's OK. So you, you don't like sports.

没关系。这么说,你不喜欢运动。

Tenn: Well, I like sports but I'm just not an avid sports watcher. You know I would usually rather watch a movie or some kind of history program.

我喜欢运动,但我不是一个狂热的运动迷。我更愿意看电影或是历史纪录片。

Todd: Oh, OK. So you're into history.

这么说你喜欢历史。

Tenn: Oh, yes!

哦,是的!

Todd: OK. What kind of history?

好的。你喜欢什么样的历史?

Tenn: That's a kind of a difficult question. I would say, ah, interested, primarily I interested in ancient and medieval but I also like studying the history of the countries that I have visited, it makes it more interesting when I go sight-seeing.

这是个有难度的问题。前一阵子我喜欢古代和中世纪的历史,但我也喜欢研究我去过的国家的历史,这样我观光的时候会更有趣。

Todd: OK. What countries have you visited?

你去过哪些国家?

Tenn: I've been to 26 countries.

我去过26个国家。

Todd: Really! Oh, OK. Yeah, you can't name them all.

真的!好吧。这些国家你不可能都说一遍。

Tenn: The big ones I would say, I've been over a good bit of Europe, ah, Mexico, Peru, I spent almost a year in Egypt and I went to Isreal, Jordan, and now I'm here in

Japan. I've been here in Japan for a year and a half. And while I have been here, I visited Korea for about a week.

我去过的国家有不少,我在欧洲待过很长的时间,我去过墨西哥,秘鲁,我在埃及待了近一年的时间,我还去过以色列,约旦。我现在在日本,我会在这儿待一年半的时间。在日本的这段时间,我还去韩国待了近一周。

Todd: OK. Wow. That's a lot so did you do the Pyramids in Egypt?

哇,你真是去过不少地方,你去埃及看金字塔了吗?

Tenn: Oh, yes. Actually, I climbed the pyramids.

哦,是的。实际上我还爬上金字塔了。

Todd: Oh, really. Nice. What's it like on the top?

哦,真的吗。太棒了。在塔顶上感觉怎么样?

Tenn: Very, very interesting. You can see, ah, it was during the summer so the visibility was rather low.

十分十分有趣。那时候是夏天,所以能见度很低。

Todd: Oh, OK.

哦,好的。

Tenn: But, to see, we were on The Great Pyramid, and the second Pyramid, Kefron, was right near by, and it is a very different perspective to see it from, interesting to be eye-level, to be on the same level as the top of that second pyramid.

我们爬到了大金字塔上,第二高金字塔Kefron就在旁边,从我们这个视角看它真的很与众不同,我们是在与第二高的金字塔等高的位置去水平欣赏它的。

Todd: OK. Wow! So you were in Peru, right?

哇!你还去了秘鲁对吗?

Tenn: Yes.

是的。

Todd: OK. What's the big thing people see in Peru?

好的。秘鲁有什么可观光的?

Tenn: Machu Pichu.

马丘皮丘。

Todd: Machu Pichu. OK. What is Machu Pichu?

马丘皮丘,什么是马丘皮丘?

Tenn: Machu Pichu is the ruins of a city that was built by the Inca People.

马丘皮丘是印加人城市遗址。

Todd: OK.

好的。

Tenn: Over three...six hundred years ago, and was lost, no one knew what happened to it. until it was recently discovered about a hundred years ago.

它是六百多年前迷失的城市,没人知道那里发生了什么。知道一百年前人类发现了它。

Todd: OK. Wow. Nice. Alright, thanks a lot David

哇,真棒。好的,谢谢你大卫。

Tenn: Sure!

不客气!

Todd: Or Tennessee.

或者说谢谢田纳西。

生活英语情景对话:大自然和环球旅游的评论条评论