《剪刀手爱德华》经典台词
以下是OMG小编收集整理的文章,希望对大家有所帮助。
《剪刀手爱德华》,一个关于机器人的现代童话,可惜却没有童话般的结局,只有淡淡的凄美无限晕染开来。
甚至可以想象,回城堡后的每一个日子,都是在回忆那个见而不得的爱人,都在回忆那段不算幸福的日子。这对于爱德华来说,其实是一种残忍。如果没有走出城堡,没有见到她,那么,至少他不用品尝思念、绝望的滋味。可是,那也不是爱德华了,不是么?
1、Edward:Goodbye. Kim: I love you.
爱德华:再见。 金:我爱你。
2、Put those down. Don't come any closer. Please…
放下来! 请不要再接近!
3、No matter what, Edward will always be special.
无论如何 爱德华都是特殊的。
4、He did them just like that! - That is incredible.
他手脚真的那么俐落——才一下午功夫?
5、Everything you need to accent and highlight your changing look.
配合你瞬息万变的容颜。
6、That was the single most thrillin' experience of my whole life.
这是我一生中最难忘的经历。
7、He gave him insides, a heart, a brain, everything.
他给他造了器官,心脏,头脑,以及一切。
8、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
9、You don't know about the wonderful world of teenage girls. They're all crazy.
对少女一点概念也没有,她们最疯狂了。
10、Darlin', I can hardly hear myself think! Momma's precious little baby girl……
你让我无法思考 你是妈妈的宝贝女儿。
11、Took some shrapnel during the war, and ever since then I can't feel a thing!
战时受的伤,使我没了知觉 一点知觉也没有。
12、We're not trying to confuse him, we're trying to make things easier, so cut the comedy.
我们要让他能够了解现实,大家别再闹了。
13、Esmeralda won't be here. And the rest of the neighbours, they're really very nice.
又不是要来很多人 邻居们都是很和蔼可亲的。
14、If I have no knife,I can't protect you.If I had a sword,I can't hold you.
如果我没有刀,我就不能保护你。如果我有刀,我就不能拥抱你。
15、He probably wants you to pay for it yourself. It builds character. You'll appreciate it more.
他要你自食其力,养成独立,以后你会更感激他。
16、Jim: Forget about holding her hand, man. Think about the damage he could do to other places.
吉姆:忘掉牵着她的手,小伙子。想想他在其它地方可能带来的危险。
17、Kim:No,sweetheart.I'm an old woman now.I would rather he remember me the way I was.
金:不!亲爱的。我现在已经是个老妇人了。我只愿他记得我当初的样子。
18、Kim: Hold me.
Edward: I can't.
金:抱着我。
爱德华:我不能。
19、Edward: I knew it was Jim's house.
Kim: Then……why did you do it?
Edward: Because you asked me to.
爱德华:我知道那是吉姆的房子。
金:那么,为什么你那样做?
爱德华:因为是你让我做的。
20、Esmerelda: I can't believe you sheep have strayed so far from the path of righteousness!
Edward: [Walking towards Esmerelda] We're not sheep!
伊斯蒙瑞达:我不相信绵羊会迷失正道那么远。
爱德华:我们不是绵羊。
21、Kim: You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now… I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it.
金:你看,在他来以前,这里从来没有下过雪,但后来下雪了。现在他不在这了,我想这里不会下雪了。有时你可以拉着我在雪里跳舞。
22、Edward: Kevin, you wanna play scissors, paper, stone again?
Kevin: No!
Edward: Why not?
Kevin: 'Cause it's boring. I always win!
爱德华:凯文,你想再玩剪刀、石头、布吗?
凯文:不!
爱德华:为什么不?
凯文:因为我已经厌烦了,我总是赢!
23、Peg Boggs: How was it?
Edward: It was great. She showed me all the wallpaper and where everything is going to go.
Peg Boggs: Well that's nice.
Edward: And then she brought me in the back room where she took all her clothes off.
佩格:怎么样。
爱德华:很好啊,她把所有的墙纸都给我看,还看了其它所有的东西。
佩格:真不错。
爱德华:然后她把我带到后边的房间里,脱光了所有的衣服。
24、Why is it snowing, Grandma? Where does it come from?If the evening when the moon rises, the moon shine my doorstep, I hope to meet La Luna me a wish, I'd like a pair of human hands. I would like to put my hands of my lover tightly over at Wye Medium, even if only once. If I have never had a warm feeling of taste, maybe I will not cold; if I did not feel too sweet love, I maybe would not have to pain. If I did not encounter the kind-pei girl, if I have never not left my room, I would not know I was such a lonely.
如果晚上月亮升起的时候,月光照到我的门口,我希望月光女神能满足我一个愿望,我想要一双人类的手。我想用我的双手把我的爱人紧紧地拥在怀中,哪怕只有一次。如果我从来没有品尝过温暖的感觉,也许我不会这样寒冷;如果我从没有感受过爱情的甜美,我也许就不会这样地痛苦。如果我没有遇到善良的佩格,如果我从来不曾离开过我的房间,我就不会知道我原来是这样的孤独。
《剪刀手爱德华》经典台词的评论条评论