英文诗歌带翻译_经典英文诗歌翻译
诗歌朗读、学习诗歌、并进行诗歌创作和翻译过程中都是一种美的感受,能够让学生体会其特有的韵律美,尽情发挥想象,驰骋在诗歌的海洋中。小编精心收集了英文诗歌带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
英文诗歌带翻译篇1
Remember
记住我
Christina Georgina Rossetti
克里斯蒂娜•吉奥尔吉娜•罗塞蒂
Remember me when I am gone away, Gone far away into the silent land;
愿君常忆我,逝矣从兹别; 相见及黄泉,渺渺音尘绝。
When you can no more hold me by the hand, Nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay.
昔来常欢会,执手深情结; 临去又回身,千言意犹切。
Remember me when no more day by day You tell me of our future that you plann’d:
絮絮话家常,白首长相契; 此景伤难再,吾生忽易辙。
Only remember me; you understand It will be late to counsel then or pray.
祝告两无益,寸心已如铁; 惟期常忆我,从兹成永诀。
Yet if you should forget me for a while And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
君如暂忘我,回思勿自嗔; 我愿君愉乐,不愿君苦辛。
For if the darkness and corruption leave A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
我生无邪思,皎洁断纤尘; 留君心上影,忍令失君真。
Better by far you should forget and smile Than that you should remember and be sad.
忘时君欢笑,忆时君愁颦; 愿君常忆我,即此语谆谆。
英文诗歌带翻译篇2
To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time
致少女,珍惜时光
Robert Herrick
罗伯特 赫里克
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying:
玫瑰出花蕾,堪折直须折: 时光飞逝不停歇;
And this same flower that smiles to-day To-morrow will be dying.
一朵鲜花美,今日笑微微, 明日或许即凋萎。
The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun, The higher he's a-getting,
太阳如天灯,熠熠光辉生, 当其渐行渐高升,
The sooner will his race be run, And nearer he's to setting.
亦渐行渐远,其轨迹渐完, 渐近落山近傍晚。
That age is best which is the first, When youth and blood are warmer;
年华最初时,年华最美丽, 血气方刚有活力;
But being spent, the worse, and worst Times still succeed the former.
一旦此时过,每况将愈下, 后来时光比前差。
Then be not coy, but use your time, And while ye may, go marry:
――请勿再忸怩,请将韶华惜, 快趁此时结连理;
For having lost but once your prime, You may for ever tarry.
青春好时光,怎可来错过, 一旦错过永蹉跎。
英文诗歌带翻译篇3
Requiem
安魂曲
Robert Louis Stevenson
罗伯特•路易斯•史蒂文森
Under the wide and starry sky, Dig the grave and let me lie. Glad did I live and gladly die,
在宽广高朗的星空下, 挖一个墓坑让我躺下。 我生也欢乐死也欢洽,
And I laid me down with a will. This be the verse you grave for me:
躺下的时候有个遗愿。几行诗句请替我刻上:
Here he lies where he longed to be; Home is the sailor, home from sea,
他躺在他想望的地方—— 出海的水手已返故乡,
And the hunter home from the hill.
上山的猎人已回家园。
英文诗歌带翻译_经典英文诗歌翻译的评论条评论