班级英文诗歌朗诵精选

发布时间:2017-03-27 11:23

英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。小编精心收集了班级英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

班级英文诗歌朗诵精选

班级英文诗歌篇1

Tonight I Can Write

今夜我可以写

Pablo Neruda

巴勃罗•聂鲁达

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

写,譬如,‘夜镶满群星, 而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖’。

The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。

Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,

I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

她爱我,有时我也爱她。

How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

To think that I do not have her.

去想我并不拥用她。

To feel that I have lost her.

感觉我已失去她。

o hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。

And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?

The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

群星满夜,而她不在我身边。 这就是一切了。

In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的空虚因为没有她。

My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;

My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。

The same night whitening the same trees.

相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。

We, of that time, are no longer the same.

彼时,我们也不再相似如初。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。

My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。

Another's. She will be another's.

别人的。她将会是别人的。

As she was before my kisses.

如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。

I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

爱情太短,遗忘太长。

Because through nights like this one

借着如同今晚的夜,

I held her in my arms

我曾拥她入怀

My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。

Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。

班级英文诗歌篇2

Love's Omnipresence

爱,无所不至

Joshua Sylvester

约述亚•塞尔维斯特

WERE I as base as is the lowly plain, And you, my Love, as high as heaven above,

即使我是低低的平原, 即使你是高高的蓝天,

Yet should the thoughts of me your humble swain Ascend to heaven, in honour of my Love.

我谦恭的心也会向上升腾, 来表达我对你这情人的眷恋。

Were I as high as heaven above the plain, And you, my Love, as humble and as low

即使我是蓝天俯瞰平原, 即使我的爱人你卑微低贱,

As are the deepest bottoms of the main, Whereso’er you were, with you my love should go.

无论你在何处,我的爱都会追随, 哪怕你是大海底部的深渊。

Were you the earth, dear Love, and I the skies, My love should shine on you like to the sun,

即使你是大地我是蓝天, 我的爱会像太阳为你闪耀光焰,

And look upon you with ten thousand eyes

用千万只眼睛把你注视,

Till heaven wax’d blind, and till the world were done.

直到世界崩毁,天塌地陷。

Whereso’er I am, below, or else above you, Whereso’er you are, my heart shall truly love you.

不论我在何处,与你相隔多远, 不论你在何处,我真心爱你永无改变。

班级英文诗歌篇3

The Passionate Shepherd to His Love

激情的牧人致心爱的姑娘

Christopher Marlowe

克里斯托弗•马洛

Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove That valleys, groves, hills, and field, Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活, 这里的一切将使我们快乐无比: 溪谷、丛林、田野都有提供, 平川、丘陵、高山都有奉送。

And we will sit upon the rocks, Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, By shallow rivers to whose falls Melodious birds sing 3)madrigals.

我们将倚坐在山岩上, 观看牧羊人喂养羊群, 在小溪边听流水潺潺, 听鸟儿和着水声欢唱。

And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies, A cap of flowers, and a kirtle Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

我将用玫瑰为你做床, 采用千朵芬芳的花束点缀, 再织条花裙,编顶花冠, 裙上绣满爱神木的叶瓣。

A gown made of the finest wool Which from our pretty lambs we pull; Fair lined slippers for the cold, With buckles of the purest gold;

我要用最好的羊毛为你织一件长袍, 羊毛剪自我们可爱的羔羊, 再做一双有衬里的御寒拖鞋, 用纯金做鞋扣。

A belt of straw and ivy buds, With coral clasps and amber studs: And if these pleasures may thee move, Come live with me and be my love.

还要用麦杆和长春藤芽编条束带, 用珊瑚做环扣,用琥珀做饰钮。 假如这些快乐能打动你的心, 来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活。

The shepherds’ swains shall dance and sing For thy delight each May morning: If these delights thy mind may move, Then live with me and be my love.

牧童们在五月的每个清晨, 都将为你纵情舞蹈,高歌入云; 假如这些快乐能打动你的心, 来吧,做我的爱人和我一起生活。

班级英文诗歌朗诵精选的评论条评论