关于商店日常购物英语对话
英语是国际经济、技术、信息等交流中应用最广泛的语言,也是我国基础教育中最主要的外语课程。小编整理了关于商店日常购物英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于商店日常购物英语对话一
A:can I see these silk ties?
我能看看这些丝绸领带吗?
B:No problem.
当然可以。
A:I’ll take this one.
我买这条吧。
B:Good. Anything else? The tie pins? The cuff links?
好的。还要点别的吗?领带夹?袖钮?
A:No, thank you. I want to have a look at that scarf.
不了,谢谢。我想看看那条围巾。
B:Ok. We have several kinds of scarves here. Let me get them for you. Just wait a minute.
好的。我们有好几种围巾,我拿给你看。请稍等。
A:Oh. I like this one. I have been looking for this color and design. Please wrap it for me, and I’ll take it.
噢,我就买这条了。这一直在寻找这种颜色和式样的围巾。给我包起来,我买了。
关于商店日常购物英语对话二
A:I would like to buy a black suit.
我想买套黑色西装。
B:Do you have any special brand in your mind?
你想要某个特定的牌子吗?
A:No, I never wear suit in my everyday life. I just want one to take part in my sister’s wedding ceremony.
不,我在日常生活中从不穿西装,我只想买一套去参加我姐姐的婚礼。
B:I see. Have a look at this one. It’s very cheap because it’s not very durable.
我明白了。看看这一套,很便宜,因为它不是很耐穿。
A:but it looks good. Let me try it on.
但看起来挺好的,让我试试。
B:Ok, the mirror is over there.
好的,镜子在那边。
关于商店日常购物英语对话三
A:I’d like to buy some jewelry.
我想买首饰。
B:What kind of jewelry do you like to have?
你想要什么首饰?
A:Some bracelets.
手链。
B:May I show you gold ones or platinum ones?
黄金的还是白金的?
A:Gold ones, please.
黄金的。
B:Pure gold or carat?
要纯金的还是K金的?
A:Pure gold ones, please.
请拿纯金的。
B:Yes, madam. Are these ones fit for you?
好的,夫人。这一副适合你吗?
A:No, they seem to me too old fashioned.
不,我觉得似乎太老式了。
B:What about these? They are very nice and of the latest style.
这一副怎样?既美观又是最新款式的。
A:They fit me well. How much do you charge for it?
很合适。多少钱?
女店员B:One thousand and two hundred dollars.
一千二百美元。
A:It’s too expensive. I can only pay you one thousand dollars.
太贵了,我只能出一千美元。
B:Sorry, madam, our shop doesn’t ask two prices.
对不起,太太,本店不二价。
关于商店日常购物英语对话的评论条评论