餐厅点餐英语视频对话
餐厅就是指在一定场所,公开地对一般大众提供食品、饮料等餐饮的设施或公共餐饮屋。下面是小编给大家整理的餐厅点餐英语视频对话,供大家参阅!
餐厅点餐英语视频对话
餐厅点餐英语视频对话篇1
Dining at a Western Restaurant 在西餐店:去西餐厅用餐时与服务员的交谈,或者在西餐厅做兼职服务生的人士都可以学习的英语口语情景对话和点餐句子。
Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma’am?
女士,现在要点餐吗
May:Yes, please. I’d like the steak and mushrooms。
是的,我点牛排和蘑菇。
Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?
牛排你要几分熟,三分熟,五分熟还是全熟?
May:I’d like it well-done, please。
我要全熟。
Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?
您想配什么样的土豆,土豆泥,煮土豆还是烤土豆?
May:I think I’ll have baked potatoes. And I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
烤土豆吧。我还要一杯冰茶加一片柠檬片谢谢。
Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?
好的,您要不要先来点汤或者沙拉?
May:I’d like a cream and onion soup, please。
我要一份奶油洋葱汤。
Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma’am?
夫人,你今天吃甜点吗?
May:I want to skip dessert. That’s all. Thank you。
不要甜点,就这些,谢谢。
Waiter:OK. I’ll be with you in a moment。
好的,我一会儿就来。
西餐厅常用英语口语句子:
我要一杯?冰茶,加一片柠檬。
I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
我要一杯香槟。I’d like a glass of champagne。
这个高脚杯有裂痕。This goblet is cracked。
我的牛排要全熟的。I’d like my steak well-done。
我不要开胃菜。I want to skip the starter。
我要熏肉和煎鸡蛋。I’d like the smoked bacon and fried eggs。
我要两个三明治,一个什么都不加,另一个什么佐料都加。
I want two sandwiches, one plain, the other with all trimmings。
你们有什么调料?What kinds of dressing do you have?
餐厅点餐英语视频对话篇2
餐厅点菜英语对话:
A: Here is your Coke.
甲:您的可乐。
B: Thank you.
乙:谢谢。
A: You're welcome.
甲:不用谢。
B: Oh, do you have a special today?
乙:噢,你们今天有特价菜吗?
A: I'm afraid we don't. Would you care for any
dessert? We have some fancy cakes today.
甲:没有。要甜点吗?我们今天有奇特的甜点。
B: It sounds worth trying. I might as well try some.
乙:听起来值得试试。我不妨试试。
A: Good. I'll be back in a few minutes.
甲:好的。我马上就来。
(At a Fast Food Restaurant)
(在一家快餐馆)
Waiter: OK, so that's one cheeseburger and one order of chicken wings, extra spicy.
服务员:好,您点的是一个吉士汉堡和一份鸡翅。多一点调料。
Sasha: Yes.
萨沙:是的。
Waiter: Would you like something to drink with that?
服务员:要一点喝的吗?
Sasha: Do you have any diet Coke?
萨沙:你们有无糖可乐?
Waiter: I'm afraid we don't. We have diet Pepsi.
服务员:没有。但我们有无糖的百事可乐。
Sasha: I'll have that, then.
萨沙:那就要它了。
Linda: Make that two.
琳达:要两杯吧。
Waiter: Would you like to have your Pepsi now?
服务员:您现在要百事可乐吗?
Linda: Yes, Please.
琳达:是的。
Sasha: No, thank you. I'll wait for my cheeseburger.
萨沙:我现在不要。我要等我的吉士汉堡。
Waiter: And would you care for any dessert?
服务员:要甜点吗?
Linda: No, thanks. I'm sure I'll be full.
琳达:不要了。我想我已饱了。
Sasha: They have fantastic chocolate cheesecake here.
萨沙:他们有非常好的巧克力烙饼。
Linda: They do? Well, maybe we could split some.
琳达:是吗?咱俩分一个吧?
Waiter: Would you like me to bring two forks?
服务员:我给你们拿两个叉子吧?
Linda: Yes, please. Good idea.
琳达:是的,好主意。谢谢。
餐厅点餐英语视频对话的评论条评论