关于易朗诵的英文诗歌

发布时间:2017-04-01 05:17

英语文学中,诗歌极其丰富多彩,学英文而不懂英文诗歌,不仅从审美角度看是个遗憾,而且从语言学习角度看,学一些诗歌,语言能力会大大提高。小编整理了关于易朗诵的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

关于易朗诵的英文诗歌

关于易朗诵的英文诗歌篇一

If You Forget Meby Pablo Neruda

如果你忘了我——帕布罗·聂鲁达

I want you to know one thing,

希望你知道

You know how this is.

这是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire, the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴

Everything carries me to you,

我的心儿就会飞向你

As if everything that exists.

似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,

芬芳,光明和荣誉

Or little boats that sail toward.

就像小舟荡向岛屿

those isles of your that wait for me,

那里,你等候着我

Well now. If little by little,

然而,假若

You stop loving me,

你对我的爱情淡去

I shall stop loving you,

我的爱火也会

Little by little.

渐渐熄灭。

If suddenly you forget me,

如果瞬间你忘了我

Do not look for me,

别来找我

For I shall already have forgotten you.

因为我早已把你忘怀。

If you think it long and mad,

我生命中

the wind of banners that passes through my life,

过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

记住,彼时彼刻,

I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。

But, if each day, each hour,

但是,如果每时每刻

You feel that you are destined for me,

如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,

能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs,

每天绽若鲜花

up to your lips to seek me.

如果你迎向我的红唇

Ah my love, ah my own,

啊,我的爱人,我心里

in me all that fire is repeated,

所有的爱火将再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

永不会消失,永不被忘记

My love feeds on your love, beloved,

我情因你爱而生,爱人啊

And as long as you live,

情长今生

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

不离你我臂弯。

关于易朗诵的英文诗歌篇二

与你同行

Walking With You

席慕容

by Xi Murong

我一直想要 和你一起 走上那条美丽的山路

有柔风 有白云 有你在我身旁

倾听我快乐和感激的心

I've always been eager to be with you

walking on that beautiful mountain trail

with soft wind, white clouds and you by my side

listening to my happy and grateful heart

我的要求其实很微小 只要有过那样的一个夏日

只要走过 那样的一次

in fact I ask for a little that I can enjoy

such a walk with you in such a summer

而朝我迎来的 日复以夜 却都是一些不被料到的安排

还有那麽多琐碎的错误 将我们慢慢地慢慢地隔开

让今夜的我 终於明白

yet day and night what walks toward me

is always some unexpected arrangements

so many petty mistakes slowly separate us

to let me understand tonight in the end

所有的悲欢都已成灰烬 任世间哪一条路我都不能

与你同行

all joys and sorrows have turned into ashes

no way in the world for me to walk with you

关于易朗诵的英文诗歌篇三

诗之灵性

The Dexterity of Poetry

With the young of both sexes,

Poetry is, like love, a passion;

对青年男女来说,

诗歌如同爱情一样,

是一种激情。

but, for much the greater part of those who have been proud of its power over their minds,

a necessity soon arises of breaking the pleasing bondage;or it relaxes of itself;

不过,即使是为诗歌动人心弦的力量萦绕心灵而骄傲的人,

也很快就必需挣脱诗歌那令人愉悦的束缚;或者这种束缚会自然而然地松懈,

the thoughts being occupied in domestic cares,

or the time engrossed by business.

Poetry then becomes only an occasional recreation;

因为家务占据了头脑,

事业耗尽了时间。

如此一来, 诗歌就只是偶尔的消遣了。

while to those whose existence passes away in a course of fashionable pleasure,

it is a species of luxurious amusement.

对那些一生都在追求时髦的人来说,诗歌是一种奢侈的娱乐。

In middle and declining age, a scattered number of serious persons resort to poetry,

as to religion, for a protection against the pressure of trivial employments, and as a consolation for the afflictions of life.

而少数中老年人则借助于诗歌

就像求助于宗教一样

来缓解琐事带来的压力和抚平生活中的创伤。

And, lastly,there are many, who, having been enamoured of this art in their youth,

have found leisure, after youth was spent,

to cultivate general literature; in which poetry has continued to be comprehended as a study.

最后,还有许多自年轻时就迷上了诗歌艺术的爱好者,

尽管已不再年轻,

他们有了追求文学的闲暇,

这时,诗歌被当成了一门学问。

关于易朗诵的英文诗歌的评论条评论