日常英语口语对话
想学习一些在我们日常生活中最常用的英语口语吗?下面小编为大家带来日常英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
日常英语口语对话1:
Amy: Graham, why are you always on the phone with Jane?
艾米:格雷厄姆,你为什么总是和简打电话?
Graham: Because we are partners in our science lab. Why are you so jealous?
格雷厄姆:因为我们是科学实验室里的搭档啊。你干嘛这么猜忌啊?
Amy: The other night when you came home there was lipstick on your right cheek. How do you explain that?
艾米:前两天的晚上你回家的时候,你右脸颊上有个口红印,你怎么解释?
Graham: My aunt Mary just flew in from Cleveland and she laid one right on my right cheek.
格雷厄姆:我姑姑玛丽从克利夫兰乘飞机来了,是她在我右脸颊上留的。
Amy: Are you sure?
艾米:你确定?
Graham: Of course I am. I only love you, Amy.
格雷厄姆:我当然确定了。我只爱你,艾米。
Amy: Okay, I'm sorry. I believe you.
艾米!好吧.对不起。我相信你。
Graham: Why do you always accuse me like that?
格雷厄姆!你为什么总是那么指责我啊?
Amy: Because you are the most handsome boy at the university and I love you so much! I guess I just go crazy sometimes. That's all.
艾米:因为你是这所大学最帅的男孩,而我又那么爱你!我想有时侯我只是爱你爱得发疯了,就这些原因。
Graham: Oh, Amy. I am the luckiest guy in the world.
格雷厄姆:哦,艾米,我是世界上最幸运的人了。
Amy: Why?
艾米:为什么?
Graham: Because I am loved by the most beautiful girl in the world!
格雷厄姆:因为我被世界上最漂亮的女孩爱着啊!
Amy: Oh. Graham. I love you so much and I really believe in our love,
艾米:哦,格雷厄姆,我是那么爱你,我真的!相信我们的爱情。
日常英语口语对话2:
Tom: Sorry. I didn't mean to be late. Can I come in?
汤姆:抱歉。我不是故意迟到的。我能进来吗?
Teacher: What's your excuse this time?
老师:你这次的借口是什么?
Tom: Have I used the one that my sister is sick?
汤姆:我已经说过我妹妹生病这个理由了吗?
Teacher: Yes, twice last week.
老师:是的,你上周就说过两次了。
Tom: Are you sure? I thought I said it was my mother.
汤姆:您肯定吗?我觉得我说的是我妈妈生病了。
Teacher: I don't think so. But it could've been.
老师:我可不这么认为。不过也许是吧。
Tom: Well. You can trust me this time. My sister is definitely sick. I'm just coming from the hospital. They say she might
even die.
汤姆:嗯,这次您可以相信我。我妹妹真的病了。我刚从医院回来。他们说她有生命危险。
Teacher: I don't buy your story. Try not to have any more sick relatives this week, all right?
老师:我才不相信你的鬼话呢。这周尽量不要再有其他的亲戚生病了,好吗?
Tom: I'll do my best.
汤姆:我尽力吧。
Teacher: Just try to be a little more punctual in the future.
老师:以后要准时点儿啊。
Tom: I'm working on it. Really!
汤姆:我正在努力呢。真的!
日常英语口语对话3:
Salesgirl: Would you like to see our new shirts?
女店员:您要看看我们的新款衬衣吗?
Steve: Sorry, I'm not really that interested in those things.
史蒂夫:不好意思,我对那些东西不是很感兴趣。
Salesgirl: They are very nice, you know.
女店员:您知道,这些衬衣非常不错。
Steve: Really?
史蒂夫:是吗?
Salesgirl: And not expensive either.
女店员:并且还不贵。
Steve: Oh. I don't care about that.
史蒂夫:哦,我不关心这个。
Salesgirl: Everybody's buying them.
女店员:很多人都在买。
Steve: Are they?
史蒂夫:是吗?
Salesgirl : Yes, they are very fashionable, you see.
女店员:是的,您看,它们很时尚的。
Steve: I'm afraid I'm not interested in fashion. There are so many other really important things in the world. Fashion seems
so truly...unimportant.
史蒂夫:恐怕我对时尚可不感兴趣。世界上有很多真正重要的事情。时尚其实真的…不重要。
Salesgirl: I see. But looking professional is important. If you don't look good, people will think you are not a good or
smart person and they might not trust you either.
女店员:我知道。但着装职业化也是很重要的。如果外表不好的话,人们会认为你不是一个好人或者不是一个聪明的人,他们也不会信任你。
Steve: But thank you very much all the same.
史蒂夫:不过我还是要谢谢你。
Salesgirl: Sorry. I couldn't help you.
女店员:很遗憾,没能给您提供任何服务。
日常英语口语对话相关文章:
1.简单的日常英语对话
2.简单日常英语对话
3.常用基本英语口语对话
4.英语日常常用口语对话
日常英语口语对话的评论条评论