大学英语小笑话带翻译
笑话是民族文化及社会生活中不可缺少的一环,从古至今都拥有广大的受众,深受人们喜爱。小编精心收集了大学英语小笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
大学英语小笑话带翻译:亲爱的,我也要!
We were discussing the "don'ts" of public speaking in the PR class I teach. "Don'ts" include a man reaching into his pant pocket and jangling change as he speaks, which is very distracting. To illustrate my point, I asked for a student volunteer, saying, "I need a man tith coins in his pocket." What I got was a girl yelling out, "Honey,so dol!"
在我教的公共关系课上,我们正在讨论公共场合讲话时"不要做什么" .其中有一项就是男人在讲话的时候,不要把手伸进裤子口袋,把硬币弄得哗哗响。这么做会分散注意力。为了阐明我的观点,我要一个学生做示范。我说:“我需要一个男人,口袋里有硬币。“结果,一个女孩大叫道:亲爱的,我也要!”
大学英语小笑话带翻译:一个私人问题
At the cashier one busy day the line grew quite long. There was much grumbling among those waiting,but one man made light of the situation. He approached a woman who was obviously' very pregnant and tapped her on the shoulder. "Would you mind my asking a personal question?he said. 'Were you pregnant when you got in this line?_
在一个繁忙的日子,收银员那里排了很长的队。排队等待的人开始发牢骚,只有一名男子显得比较轻松。他走到一个显然已经怀 孕很久的女人背后,拍拍她的肩膀说:"我能不能问你一个私人问题,在你开始排队的时候有没有怀孕?"
大学英语小笑话带翻译:我能不能借借你的女儿?
A woman took her five-year-old daughter shopping with her.The little girl watched her mother try on outfit after outfit, exclaiming each time, "Mommy,you look beautiful !”A woman in the next dressing room called out, "Can l borrow your daughter for a moment?“
一位女士带着她五岁的女儿去购物。小姑娘看着她妈妈一件又一件地试穿衣服,每一次都惊叫道:¨妈妈,你真好看!“在隔壁更衣室的女人喊了起来:“我能不能借你的女儿用一会儿?”
大学英语小笑话带翻译:联邦调查局的案件
A case for the FBI
The phone rings at FBI headquarters . "Hello?"
联邦调查局总部的电话响了。“ 喂?”
"Hello,is this FBI?"
“喂,是联邦调查局吗?…”
"Yes,What do you want?"
“是的,有何需要吗.?”
"I am calling to report my neighbor Tom.He is hiding marijuana in his firewood ."
“我打电话是要检举我的邻居 汤姆。他在他的木柴中藏匿大麻。”
"This will be noted." Next day,the FBI comes over to Tom's house.
“我们会严加注意的。”次日,联邦调查局来到汤姆的家。
They search the shed where the firewood is kept,break every piece of wood ,find nomarijuana,swear at Tom and leave .
他们搜查了存放木柴的库房,把木柴劈成一块一块,没有找到太麻,就对着汤姆口出秽言,然后离去。
The phone rings at Tom's house.
汤姆家的电话响了。
" Hey ,Tom! Did the FBI come ?"
“喂,汤姆,联邦调查局有来你家吗?”
"Yeah!" "Did they chop your firewood?"
“有呀”“他们‘有劈你们家的木柴吗?”
"Yeah,they did."
“有呀,他们劈了呀”
"OK,now it's your turn to call .I need my garden plowed."
“好了,现在换你打电话了,我的菜园需要犁一下啦。”
大学英语小笑话带翻译:Lazy Manager
懒惰的经理
A middle management executive has to take on some sports,by his doctor's ,
有一位中阶经营主管因为听了他的医师指示必须要做一些运动,
so he decides to play tennis .
所以他决定要打网球。
After a couple of weeks his secretary asks him how he's doing
在几个星期之后,他韵秘书就问他情况如何,
"It's going fine" ,the manager says."When I am on the court and I see the ball speedingtowards me ,
这位经理说:“进行得不错,当我在网球场上看到球快速朝着我来的时候,
and my brain immediately says,"Back hand!To the net!Smash !Go back"
我的脑袋就立刻说:‘反手拍!上网!杀球!后退! ”
"Really?What happens then?" the secretary asks .
秘书问说:“真的呀,然后咙?”
"Then my bady says ,"Who 、 Me?Don't talk nonsense!"
“然后我的身体说:‘谁?我吗?别胡说八道了!”’
大学英语小笑话带翻译的评论条评论