一年级能看懂的英语小笑话
笑话是日常生活中人们消遣娱乐的一种常见语言现象,其目的在于在会话过程中传递和激发幽默感。小编精心收集了一年级能看懂的英语小笑话,供大家欣赏学习!
一年级能看懂的英语小笑话篇1
A married man was visiting his "girlfriend" when she requested that he shave his beard.
一个已婚男人去拜访他的“女朋友”时,女朋友要求他剃去胡须。
"Oh James, I like your beard, but I would really love to see your handsome face."
“噢,詹姆斯,我喜欢你的胡子,但我更喜欢看到你英俊的面孔。”
James replied, "My wife loves this beard, I couldn't possibly do it, she would kill me!!"
詹姆斯回答说,“我的妻子喜欢我的胡子,所以我不可能剃掉它,否则她会杀了我的。”
"Oh please?" the girlfriend asked again, in a sexy little voice...
“噢,我求你了,”女朋友用一种低沉的、性感的声音又一次说道。
"Oh really, I can't," he replies..."My wife loves this beard!!"
“可是,我不能,”他回答道,“我的妻子喜欢这胡子。”
The girlfriend asked once more, and he sighs and finally gives in.
在女朋友再三请求下,他终于屈服同意了。
That night James crawls into bed with his wife while she was sleeping.
夜里,在妻子熟睡时,詹姆斯爬上了床。
The wife is awakened somewhat, feels his face and replies "Oh Michael, you shouldn't be here, my husband will be home soon!"
妻子朦朦胧胧地摸了摸他的脸说道,“噢,迈克尔,你不应该在这里,我的丈夫很快就要回来了。”
一年级能看懂的英语小笑话篇2
Two soldiers were in camp. The first one's name was George, and the second one's name wasBill.
军营里有二名士兵,一个叫乔治,一个叫比尔。
George said, "have you got a piece of paper and an envelope, Bill?"
乔治问:“比尔,你有信纸、信封吗?”
Bill said, "Yes, I have," and he gave them to him.
比尔说:“有。”然后把信纸和信封给了乔治。
Then George said, "Now I haven't got a pen."
乔治又说:“我还没有笔呢。”
Bill gave him his, and George wrote his letter.
比尔又把自己的笔给了他。乔治开始写信。
Then he put it in the envelope and said, "have you got a stamp, Bill?" Bill gave him one.
写完后把信放进信封里,又问:“比尔,你有邮票吗?”比尔给了他一张。
Then Bill got up and went to the door, so George said to him, "Are you going out?"
这时比尔站起来,向门口走去。乔治问:“你要出去吗?”
Bill Said, "Yes, I am," and he opened the door.
比尔说:“是的。”随即打开了门。
George said, "Please put my letter in the box in the office, and..." He stopped.
乔治说:“请帮我把这封信投进办公室的信箱里,还有...”他停住了。
"What do you want now?" Bill said to him.
“你还要什么?”比尔问。
George looked at the envelope of his letter and answered, "What's your girl-friend's address?"
乔治看着信封说:“你女朋友的地址是-?”
一年级能看懂的英语小笑话篇3
Best Reward A naval officer fell overboard.
最好的奖赏 一名海军军官从甲板上掉入海中。
He was rescued by a deck hand.
他被一名甲板水手救起。
The officer asked how he could reward him.
这位军官问如何才能酬谢他。
"The best way, sir," said the deck hand, "is to say nothing about it.
“最好的办法,长官,”这名水手说,“是别声张这事。
If the other fellows knew I'd pulled you out, they'd chuck me in."
如果其他人知道我救了您,他们会把我扔下去的。”
一年级能看懂的英语小笑话的评论条评论