国际商务英语口语
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些国际商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
国际商务英语口语如下:
约翰刚打电话来请病假。
John just called in sick.
这真是少有的事儿。在我的记忆中,他从来没有请过病假。
It rarely happens.
是啊,他只请过一次3天的事假,还是因为他妻子生
In my memory he has never asked for sick leave,
In my memory he has never asked for medical leave.
要是我们公司有弹性工作制就好了。
He only asked for three day personal leave for his personal leave
要是能选择工作地点不就更好了。
If only our company prescribed flex-time!
那我就可以远程办公了。
Would it be even better if alternative workplace is provided?
My entire job could be done by telecommuting.
小道消息说,约翰可能要成为我们部门的经理。
I heard through the grapevine that John will probably become our office manager.
他是个讨厌到极点的人。
He is a pain in the neck .
为什么?
Why?
他是个马屁精。
He is a brown-nosier.
他很会拍马屁往上爬。
He is good at kissing up to get ahead.
他擅长拍老板的马屁。
He is good at sucking up to the boss.
我倒认为他挺胜任的。
But I suppose he’s well qualified.
我倒认为他很有才华。
But I suppose he’s adequate.
But I suppose he’s competent. But I suppose he has lots of talents.
你是从哪儿听到这个谣言的?
How did you get wind of the rumor?
我可不是一个传谣者
I am not a rumor-monger.
好了,别聊了,继续工作吧。
Lets stop gossiping and get back to work.
你穿这身西装看起来很职业。
You look very professional in this suit.
公司规定穿西装打领带。
The company regulates that men should wear a suit and tie.
你习惯吗?
Do you get used to it?
公司的规定可不能讨价还价啊
Company policy is not negotiable.
Company policy should be adhered to.
可以理解。这事关公司形象。
I appreciate it. It is related to company image.
你上班怎样着装?
How do you dress for work?
我们公司允许着休闲装。
Casual attire is acceptable in our company.
Casual Fridays is allowed in our company.
那你为什么还穿这套长裤西服装?
Why are you in this pant suit ?
我今晚要出席商务晚宴。
I'll attend our business dinner .
你知道员工离职最常见的原因是什么吗?
Do you know what the most common reason people leave a company is?
想挣更多钱?
More money?
不,是人性。
No personalities.
你是说因为他们不喜欢自己的老板?
Do you mean they don’t like their boss?
是的。金钱排在很后面。
Precisely! Money is way down the list.
我们公司很尊重员工。
Our company values the employees.
Our company treats employees with respect.
我们公司对待员工如同对待客户。
Our company treats employees the way it treats clients.
我们公司注重人性化管理。
Our company attaches importance to humanized management
所以得到了回报。
So it pays off.
我们公司的离职率很低。
Our company's turnover rate is low.
我们对公司非常忠诚。
We stick with our company.
We remain loyal to our company.
你们公司的企业文化是什么?
What’s your corporate culture?
我们公司鼓励员工勇于冒险。
Our company encourages risk taking.
嗯。不入虎穴,焉得虎子。
En, nothing ventured nothing gained.
我们不要为小事所累,应该专注于大事。
We shouldn’t be concerned with the small stuff.
We shouldn’t worry about the small details.
We shouldn’t sweat the small stuff is important to look at the big picture.
你认为你们公司注重结果吗?
Would you say you arc a results-oriented company?
的确如此。 .
Definitely.
国际商务英语口语的评论条评论