关于点餐的英语对话

发布时间:2017-05-11 10:51

进入餐厅之后,基本上下一个环节就是点餐,然后就可以等着吃了。李阳的疯狂英语众所周知,现在英语越来越重要。国家也在英语方面进行了不少改革,小编在这里预祝大家能摆脱哑巴英语,开口就能流利地说出一口流利的英语。下面就由小编为大家带来几则英语对话,大家可以多读几遍,练一练语感。

点餐

C; Waiter, come here, please.

W: Yes sir? Can I help you?

C; Can I have the menu, please?

W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?

C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?

C: Cup of coffee. That's it.

W: OK. Wait a moment.

.......a moment later

C: Can I have the bill, please?

W: Sure. Here it is.

C: So, how much is it?

W: $40 altogether.

C: Here is the money and your tip.

W: Thank you, sir. Please call again

休正在餐厅点餐

a few moments later

(过了一会儿)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:谢谢!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的„至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

Emma: Chicken.

埃玛:„鸡肉„

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃玛:„煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:谢谢!

点餐要求

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please.

煎的。

A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

关于点餐的英语对话的评论条评论