关于爱情的英语小诗欣赏
爱情在舞台上要比在中更为美好。在舞台上,爱情只是作为喜剧或悲剧的素材,而在真实的生活中,爱情却常常伴随着不幸。小编精心收集了关于爱情的英语小诗,供大家欣赏学习!
关于爱情的英语小诗篇1
爱情
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有一人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Don't try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person. We will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你曾经的拥有。
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
生命是束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。
关于爱情的英语小诗篇2
Love Is Cruel, Love Is Sweet
爱情残忍爱情甜
Thomas MacDonagh
托马斯·麦克唐纳
Love is cruel, love is sweet, —Cruel sweet, Lovers sigh till lovers meet,
爱情残忍爱情甜,——残忍而又甜, 情人肠断到相见,
Sigh and meet — Sigh and meet, and sigh again — Cruel sweet! O sweetest pain!
肠断到相见——肠断到相见,相别肠又断——残忍的甜呵!最甜的肠断!
Love is blind — but love is sly, Blind and sly.
爱情盲目爱情尖, 盲目而又尖,
Thoughts are bold, but words are shy — Bold and shy
心事勇敢言腼腆—— 勇敢而腼腆
Bold and shy, and bold again — Sweet is boldness, — shyness pain.
勇敢而腼腆,回头又勇敢-- 勇敢是甜呵,--腼腆令肠断。
关于爱情的英语小诗篇3
Song
GO and catch a falling star,
用曼德拉草变回孩提原形,
Get with child a mandrake root,
就像追逐一颗陨落的流星,
Tell me where all past years are,
何处能找回逝去的光阴。
Or who cleft the devil's foot,
是谁拖长了恶魔的脚印,
Teach me to hear mermaids singing,
教会我倾听人鱼的乐音,
Or to keep off envy's stinging,
让我摆脱嫉妒的心,
And find
然后感受,
What wind
一阵微风,
Serves to advance an honest mind.
拂起升华的灵。
If thou be'st born to strange sights,
如果你要看独特的风景
Things invisible to see,
勇于尝新
Ride ten thousand days and nights,
游历你一生的光阴
Till age snow white hairs on thee,
直到白发结上双鬓。
Thou, when thou return'st, wilt tell me,
当你回来,讲给我听
All strange wonders that befell thee,
一切事情你曾历经
And swear, 然后相信
No where 这个世界
Lives a woman true and fair.
没有真实美丽的女人心
If thou find'st one, let me know,
如果找到,讲给我听
Such a pilgrimage were sweet;
如此甜蜜一定不虚此行
Yet do not, I would not go,
但找不到,我也不愿远行
Though at next door we might meet,
尽管下一次邂逅我们相信
Though she were true, when you met her,
尽管她真实你也能看清
And last, till you write your letter,
直到,你写下这封信
Yet she
而她已经
Will be
铸成错误
False, ere I come, to two, or three.
在我来之前已有人光临
关于爱情的英语小诗欣赏的评论条评论