关于商务英文电话对话
随着中国经济在各个领域的不断发展,经济地位在国际中的不断提升,各个行业都迫切需要复合型人才即具有专业知识又精通外语的人才。专业英语作为一项重要的工具,是学生就业和适应社会发展的必要手段。小编整理了关于商务英文电话对话,欢迎阅读!
关于商务英文电话对话一
A: Jean, before the meeting, could you call to remind the attendees?
B: Okay. I‘ll call each one of them.
A:珍,开会前打电话提醒参加会议的人好吗?
B:好,我会给每个人打电话的。
2.Ask 。。. to attend 邀请……参加
A: Could you ask Mr. Wang to attend this meeting?
B: Okay. I’ll call him right away.
A:你请王先生参加这个会议好吗?
B:好的,我这就给他打电话。
3.No cell phones 关机
A: There will be no cell phones for this meeting. Please turn off your phones now.
B: Yes, Sir.
A:这个会不允许接电话,请现在就关掉手机。
B:好的。
4.Meeting minutes 会议纪要
A: Who is going to write the meeting minutes?
B: Sharon will.
A:谁来写会议纪要?
B:莎伦来写。
5.Take notes 做记录
A: Kevin, please take notes.
B: I will.
A:凯文,请做一下记录。
关于商务英文电话对话二
Jane:Hello. Sales Department. This is Jane Fields speaking. How may I help you?
珍妮:您好,业务部,我是Jane Fields ,我能为你效劳吗?
Michael:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
迈克尔:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
Jane:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
珍妮:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?
Michael:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
迈克尔:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。
Jane:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
珍妮:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。
Michael:And the price on the RS-four?
迈克尔:那RS-4 的价格呢?
Jane:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
珍妮:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。
Michael:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
迈克尔:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?
Jane:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
珍妮:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。
Michael:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
迈克尔:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。
Jane:You are welcome. Good-bye.
珍妮:别客气,再见。
关于商务英文电话对话三
A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.
A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。
B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?
B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。
A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?
A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?
B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.
B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。
A: Yes. What's your name, please?
A:可以,请问您贵姓?
B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.
B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。
A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?
A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?
B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.
B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。
A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.
A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。
关于商务英文电话对话的评论条评论