六年级小学英语故事阅读

发布时间:2017-06-14 14:49

故事永远伴随着我们,伴随着我们的学习,从童年到老年,从课堂到职场,从故土到异乡。因此我们说,学习始于故事。小编精心收集了六年级小学英语故事,供大家欣赏学习!

六年级小学英语故事篇1

An ox and a dog serve for the same farmer.

一头牛和一只狗同时为一个农夫工作。

One day the dog arrogantly says: “How grand I am! In the daytime, I watch out for the cattle in the meadows.At night, I guard the house. But you…”

一天, 狗骄傲地说着;‘我是多么重要啊!白天我在牧场看护牛群,晚上我看家。而你呢……?”

“Me? How about me ?” the ox says.

“我?我怎么啦?” 牛反问。

“You can only plough or draw a cart,” the dog slightly says.

“你只会犁地或是拉车。”狗不屑地说。

“Yes. It's true,” the ox says. “But if I don't plough, what do you guard?”

“是的。你说得没有错,”牛回答道。“但是如果没有我犁地,你看护什么呢?”

六年级小学英语故事篇2

Witty Hare can run very fast.

机灵的兔子跑得很快。

One day when he gets home. He sees a rat. The rat is jumping down his window.

一天,它回到家的时候看见一只老鼠。这只老鼠正从它家的窗户跳下去。

“Oh. A thief!” Witty Hare shouted and catches the rat, “You can’t run faster then me.”

“啊!贼!”机灵兔子喊着追过去。 “你跑不过我的!”

Soon Witty Hare catches up with the rat, and the rat is left behind.

不一会它追上了老鼠,还把老鼠丢在后面。

“I must run away,” the rat says and laughs, “He is so silly.”

“我得赶紧逃。”老鼠窃笑着说:“这家伙真笨。”

Witty Hare goes on running. A sheep sees him and asks him, “What a re you doing?”

机灵兔子继续跑着。一只绵羊看到了就问它:“你在干什么?”

“I’m catching the thief.” Witty Hare says.

“我在追贼。”机灵兔子说。

“Thief? Where’s the thief?” the sheep fells surprised.

“贼?贼在哪里啊?”绵羊感到奇怪。

“He's behind me,”Witty Hare says proudly.

“它在我后面呢。”机灵兔子自豪地说着。

六年级小学英语故事篇3

Bobby is my dog. I love him.

巴比是我的狗。我很爱它。

He can roll on the floor. He can play balls with me. He can look aftermy house when I am out.

它会在地板上打滚。它会和我玩球。它能在外出的时候帮我看家。

Bobby is very clever. But sometimes he isn’t.

巴比很聪明,可是有些时候它也不聪明。

One day Bobby runs away. He is out for three days. After he comes back, I tie him to a tree and give him some food. Bobby begins to eat.

一天,巴比跑了出去,三天没回家。它回来后,我把它拴在一棵树上,给它一些食物。巴比吃着食物,但是又停了下来。

But then he stops. He sees a fox. The fox is looking at his food. Bobby barks and barks. He wants to catch the fox. But he can’t.

它看见一只狐狸。这只狐狸正盯着它的食物。巴比朝狐狸一个劲地叫。它想抓住狐狸。但是它办不到。

The fox runs round the tree. Bobby runs after the fox. So the rope goes ground the tree.

狐狸开始绕着树跑,巴比就追着狐狸跑。于是绳子就绕在了树上。

Of course Bobby can’t run. The fox can eat the food. Quickly she eats up the food and runs away.

当然巴比就跑不开了。那只狐狸跑去吃它的食物。很快就吃光了所有食物,而后跑走了。

六年级小学英语故事阅读的评论条评论