赞美爱情的中英文诗歌精选
英文诗歌可以拓宽他们的英语知识面,对英语教师来说,英文诗歌丰富了课堂教学手段,起到了调控节奏和气氛的作用,是一种创新的英语教学资源。小编精心收集了赞美爱情的中英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
赞美爱情的中英文诗歌篇1
等待就是爱情本身,最好的值得耐心等待
We just can't let go, when the storm is ahead.
总希望在风雨欲来的时候,抱紧一些不想放弃的想法。
She has been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.
她一直坚持宁缺毋滥,相信最好的值得耐心等待。
Yet the last apple fallen from the tree is usually sour.
偏偏最后掉下的红苹果,通常是酸的。
The love that rocks your soul is hardly the result of a long wait.
而惊心动魄的伟大爱情,通常不是等来的。
I held tight to the world, but rejected.
我用力抓紧世界,最终却仍被世界淘汰。
If I had saved the effort, would the pain be less?
如果一开始就松手,我的痛苦会不会少些?
Save a place for yourself, before going out to love.
在自己面前应该一直留有一个地方,然后去爱。
You don't have to know who to love, how to love, or how long your love will last.
不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。
Just wait for the one time. Maybe there will never be the one. But just wait, because it already is your reward.
只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人,可是这种等待就是爱情本身。
赞美爱情的中英文诗歌篇2
What is love
爱是什么
Love is a star shrouded in morning fog
爱就是笼罩在晨雾中一颗星。
Without you
没有你
Heaven is hell
天堂也变成地狱
Li River War lovely, subtle shaking
可爱的战溧,微妙的颤抖
This. . . Shy sweet embrace -
这……羞怯温柔的拥抱——
On your beautiful lips,
在你美丽的樱唇上
I preferred kissing instead of the language
我惯用接吻来代替语言
My kiss is like the smoke from my heart a flame!
我的吻就像是从我的心底冒出的一个火焰!
Yesterday kissed my happiness,
昨天吻过我的幸福
today has come to naught,
今天已经化为乌有
I received a sincere love
我获得真诚的爱情
Always the total can not be sustained.
向来总不能持久
Women to men there is a way to be happy;
女人使男人得到幸福的方法有一种
but unfortunately the way to a man trapped in there more than three thousand kinds!
但使男人陷于不幸的方法却有三千多种
Only among the only true love.
只有在爱情之中才有真实
"What is love?"
“爱情究竟是什么?"
"..." No one can answer.
“……”没有一个人能解答。
赞美爱情的中英文诗歌篇3
前缘
predestination
a poem by xi murong
诗/席慕容
should man really be reincarnated,
人若真能转世
had the samsara of life truly occurred.
世间若真有轮回
so my love, what in prior lives could we have been?
那麽 我的爱 我们前世曾经是什麽
if you were a southern girl of lotus-picking,
你若曾是江南采莲的女子
i could have been a lotus that your pale wrist is missing.
我必是你皓腕下错过的那朵
if you were a truant urchin,
你若曾是逃学的顽童
i could have been a brand new hoodle
我必是从你袋中掉下的那颗崭新的弹珠
slipping through your pocket and in the grass by the road,
在路旁的草丛中
peeping you far off but not in the know.
目送你毫不知情地远去
if you were a monk always meditating to face the wall,
你若曾是面壁的高僧
i could have been an incense in front of the hall,
我必是殿前的那一柱香
burning for a serene time to accompany you.
焚烧著 陪伴过你一段静默的时光
even though we've thus encountered in the present life,
因此 今生相逢
always lingering is a feel that our predestination
总觉得有些前缘未尽
has not fully fulfilled, but too vague to discern
却又很恍忽 无法仔细地去分辨
and yet to detail you.
无法一一地向你说出
赞美爱情的中英文诗歌精选的评论条评论