有关漂一族英语口语

发布时间:2016-12-02 00:36

随着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式,越来越多的学生希望能够用流利的英语与人沟通和交流,表达自己的观点和想法,于是练就流利的英语口语十分重要。下面小编为大家带来生活常用英语口语,欢迎大家学习!

有关漂一族英语口语:

1. Where are you from?

你来自哪里?

2. Where is your hometown?

你老家是哪儿的?

3. Do you have a rental contract?

请问你有租房合同吗?

4. I have been in Beijing for nearly six months, but I have not found a suitable job yet.

我来北京已经将近半年了,不过我现在还没有找到一个合适的工作。

5. I have a dream of becoming a famous movie star.

成为一名著名的电影明星一直是我的梦想。

6. What job is available in the marketing department?

市场部有职位空缺吗?

7. Let's sign the contract We need 3 copies of this contract. Please show me your identity card

那我们就签合同吧,此合同一式三份,请出示您的身份证。

8. The rent of this flat is 3 000 yuan per month. You need to pay one month's rent as deposit and 3 months' rent when we sign the contract.

这套房子的租金是每月3000元,付款方式为押一付三。

有关漂一族英语口语

9. Hey, Lili! Do you know where I can rent a cheaper house?

嘿,小刘,你知道哪里可以租到便宜的房子吗?

10. I saw your advertisement online, and may I have a look at it first?

我在网上看到你的房子要出租,我能先看看房子吗?

11. The temporary residence certificate is a byproduct of the "hukou" system.

暂住证是户口制度下的一种产物。

12. In China, it is hard to move "hukou" from one place to the other.

在中国,把户口从一个地方迁移到另一个地方非常困难。

13. It is a wish that the "hukou" system can be abolished overnight.

真希望户口制度做一夜之间取消。

14. Each year, hundreds of thousands of graduates go to big cities to seek their future.

每年,数以万计的毕业生涌向大城市去寻找未来。

15. One principle I observe in seeking jobs is whether I can realize my personal value.

我找工作所遵循的一个原则就是看该工作能否实现我的个人价值。

16. Choosing a job for us is an entrance to a field as well as the choice of life style.

对于我们来说,选择工作便是选择了一种职业,同时也是选择了一种生活方式。

17. A great number of people from all over the country come here, seeking jobs.

四面八方的人们到此处寻找工作。

18. The rapidly expanding size of the population has led to an unbalance in population, resources and environment

人口数量的急速扩张导致了人口、资源及环境三者之间的失衡。

19. As a migrant to the city, you should obtain a temporary residence certificate which is necessary for applying for owner-ship of the house.

作为该城市的外来人员,你必须在申请买房之前获得暂住证。

20. Due to the economic development and the disparity in social welfare between rural and ur ban areas , more and more people are moving to the cities.

由于经济发展以及城乡社会福利之间的差异,越来越多的人涌向城市。

有关漂一族英语口语的评论条评论