关于酒店餐饮英语对话

发布时间:2017-06-12 09:44

情境语境在英语对话教学中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影响初中英语教学的质量和教学的效果。小编精心收集了关于酒店餐饮英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于酒店餐饮英语对话

关于酒店餐饮英语对话篇1

Paying by Traveller's Cheques 用旅行支票付账

Guest: Waiter, Can I have the bill, please?

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Guest: Do you accept traveller's cheque?

你们收旅行支票吗?

Waiter: Yes, sir. But could you give me your address and some identification?

是的,先生,但是您要出示地址和证件。

Guest: Here is my passport.

这是我的护照。

Waiter: Thank you.

谢谢。

Guest: Should I put my name and address on the back of the cheque?

我要把名字和地址写在支票背面吗?

Waiter: Yes, Would you please sign them in block letters?

是的,请用正楷字书写,好吗?

Guest: No problem.

没问题。

Waiter: Here are some complimentary vouchers for you. You can pay half of your bill with them, next time you have lunch or dinner in our restaurant. Please pay attention to the usage conditions and expiry date.

我们有一些赠券发给您,下次午晚餐时间您可以结账用,请留意使用说明和有效期。

Guest: Thank you very much.

多谢。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. Please come again. We look forward to having you with us again.

多谢,先生,欢迎下次光临,我们将期待着您的光临。

关于酒店餐饮英语对话篇2

Using the Vouchers 使用赠券

Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

对不起,先生,请问还需要点什么吗?如果不需要的话,介不介先结账呢?因为就要到关门时间了。

Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

对不起,现在结账吧。

Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

请问分单还是一起结账。

Guest: Together.

一起结账。

Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

您打算怎样付账?你可以付现金、信用卡、支票或入房数。

Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

现金,我这儿有折头卡和赠券。

Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

对不起,折头卡与赠券不可以同时使用。

Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

那先用赠券吧,你们还有赠券送吗?

Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

对不起,交易会期间我们不发赠券。

Guest: It's a pity.

遗憾。

关于酒店餐饮英语对话篇3

W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.

How many person are there in your party?

中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢?

G:Three.

三位。

W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢?

G:Smoking.

吸烟区。

W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

How about this table?

请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗?

G:Yes.Thank you.

好的。谢谢。

W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.

would you like something to drink first?

请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样?

G:We have three Tsing tao .

给我们来三支青岛。

W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

请稍等。我马上去拿过来。

W:May I take you order now ,sir?

先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗?

G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?

好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?

W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?

G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。

W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟?

G:Medium well.

七成。

W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢?

G:later.

稍候再上。

W:Would you like something else?

请问您还要其它吗?

G:No.That is all.

不了,就这些。

W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。

G:Good.Thank you.

非常好。谢谢。

W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.

不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

关于酒店餐饮英语对话的评论条评论