3分钟英语故事带翻译
英语故事阅读对丰富小学生的语言知识和提高语言素养有着积极的意义,同时也是非常适合小学生的一种学习渠道。小编精心收集了3分钟英语故事带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
3分钟英语故事带翻译:猴子捞月(中英文对照)
One day,a little monkey is playing by the well.
一天,有只小猴子在井边玩儿。
He looks in the well and shouts :
它往井里一瞧,高喊道:
“Oh!My god!The moon has fallen into the well!”
“噢!我的天!月亮掉到井里头啦!”
An older monkeys runs over, takes a look,and says,
一只大猴子跑来一看,说,
“Goodness me!The moon is really in the water!”
“糟啦!月亮掉在井里头啦!”
And olderly monkey comes over.
老猴子也跑过来。
He is very surprised as well and cries out:
他也非常惊奇,喊道:
“The moon is in the well.”
“糟了,月亮掉在井里头了!”
A group of monkeys run over to the well .
一群猴子跑到井边来,
They look at the moon in the well and shout:
他们看到井里的月亮,喊道:
“The moon did fall into the well!Come on!Let’get it out!”
“月亮掉在井里头啦!快来!让我们把它捞起来!”
Then,the oldest monkey hangs on the tree up side down ,with his feet on the branch .
然后,老猴子倒挂在大树上,
And he pulls the next monkey’s feet with his hands.
拉住大猴子的脚,
All the other monkeys follow his suit,
其他的猴子一个个跟着,
And they join each other one by one down to the moon in the well.
它们一只连着一只直到井里。
Just before they reach the moon,the oldest monkey raises his head and happens to see the moon in the sky,
正好他们摸到月亮的时候,老猴子抬头发现月亮挂在天上呢
He yells excitedly “Don’t be so foolish!The moon is still in the sky!”
它兴奋地大叫:“别蠢了!月亮还好好地挂在天上呢!”
3分钟英语故事带翻译:How the Elephant got his trunk
Once upon a time, there was a sad elephant. He was dirty and stinky, because he could not reach to wash his back. All the other animals didn’t play with him because he was smelly.
Elephant sat under a tree, where nobody could see him. He started to cry. His head was hanging down, crying big tears. He sat and cried for days. One day, when his tears had dried up, he went to itch his head and he felt a bump on his back. Then he noticed his nose had stretched because it had got wet with all the crying and it was now a long trunk which had hit him on his back.
He went to the river and got his trunk, put it in the water and sucked the water up. Then he sprayed his back with water.
All the other animals came over to him and said “you are so clean and smell so lovely. Do you want to play with us?”
The elephant was so happy and said “yes.”
The End.
译文如下:
大象如何得到了他的行李箱
很久很久以前,有一个悲伤的大象。他又脏又臭,因为他不能达到清洗他的背部。其他的动物并没有和他一起玩,因为他是臭。
大象坐在树下,无人能看见他。他开始哭了起来。他的头被悬挂下来,哭大的眼泪。他坐在那里哭了好几天。有一天,当他的泪水已经干涸,他去他的头痒,他感到有人在他的背部肿块。然后,他发现他的鼻子已经承受了湿了,因为它同所有的哭,它现在是一个长鼻子的击中了他在他的背上。
他去到河边,得到了他的箱子,放在水中,并吸了水。然后,他用清水喷他回来。
其他的动物走了过来,他说:“你这么干净,这么可爱的气味。你想和我们一起玩?“
大象是如此高兴地说:“是的。“
3分钟英语故事带翻译:父亲
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
想拥有一个快乐童年永远都不晚。
Some bumper-sticker author said.
有些人在汽车贴纸上这样写道。
I think it is never too late to need Dad.
而我认为,对父亲的需要永远都不会晚。
When we're little, Daddy is in charge of the world as we know it.
小时候,世界就如我们所想的那样由父亲掌控着。
Yes. I know we have a President, some countries have kings or prime ministers,
的确,我知道我们国家有总统,别的国家有国王或首相,
but they are really not in charge of the world.
但他们并不是真正掌控这个世界的人。
Dad knows everything, he can do anything, he is always right, he can always fix things.
父亲通晓一切,所向披靡,他永远是对的,且总能把一切都安排妥当。
He's almost like God.
他无异于上帝。
Hey, Daddy! Where is Helsinki? My father always replied,
嘿,爸爸!赫尔辛基在哪里?父亲总会答道:
if you put things away where they belong, you would know where they are.
如果你把东西归放原位,就会知道它在哪里了。
Hey, Daddy! I really need to know about Helsinki.
嘿,爸爸!我确实需要知道赫尔辛基的位置。
OK, let's get the encyclopedia.
好的,那我们去翻百科全书。
Hey, Dad! Can I use the car for a date tonight?
嘿,爸爸!我今晚赴约会用一下车,可以吗?
Yeah. Be home before midnight.
当然可以,但你必须午夜前回来。
Arriving home at 2:30 a.m., Dad was up waiting.
结果我凌晨两点半才到家,父亲一直没睡,在等着我。
We don't understand about love and anger when we're kids.
小的时候,我们不懂什么是爱,什么是愤慨。
Dads yell and shout, and we don't realize it is because they care; we think it is because they have to be tough.
父亲大喊大叫,我们不知道是因为他在意,还以为他是在耀武扬威。
Not this time. He said, thank God you're safe. Go to bed, we'll talk about this in the morning.
但这次例外,他说:上帝保佑你平安回来。去睡吧!我们有话明早再说。
Hey, Dad! I got into trouble at school today.
嘿,爸爸!今天我在学校惹麻烦了,
I didn't really do anything wrong.
我真没做错事,
That stupid teacher won't listen to me.
可那个愚蠢的老师根本不听我解释。
I'll listen. What happened? Is that really what happened?
说给我听听,发生了什么事?真是那样吗?
Next day, Dad is at my school, talking with my teacher, fixing the misunderstanding.
第二天,父亲去学校找老师谈话,将误会解除了。
He has such power! I can always count on Dad.
父亲竟如此有能耐!我甚至可以永远依赖他。
Regardless of what they know or don't know, they mostly care, and can be counted on to be on your side.
无论知道的多与少,父亲们大多是充满关爱的慈父,而且会站在我们的立场上。
The small things Dad does for us make us feel valuable and important.
他为我们所做的,即使是很小的事,也会让我们觉得重要而且有意义。
Hey, Dad! Do you have fifty bucks I could borrow? He does.
嘿,爸爸!能借给我50块钱吗?如果他有,就会借给我。
Even if he doesn't, he will find it or go without something so he will have it.
即使他没有,也会想办法借给我。
Then he feels embarrassed when we pay him back, and he says, now, you don't have to pay it.
我们还钱给他时,他会很不自在,并说:不必了,你不用还。
But we do because it is imporatant to do the right thing. Dad taught us that.
但我们要还,因为正确地做事很重要——这也是父亲教育我们的。
Dad presides over all festive events. How is today different from other days?
父亲操办着所有的庆祝活动。今天与平日有何差异?
Of course he knows, and knows how to explain; it is he who takes charge and knows how to do everything;
他当然知道差异之所在,而且知道如何解释,因为他负责和通晓一切事务的筹办。
he is the leader, and he is in charge of our world. The Captain of the ocean sea.
他是领导,掌控着我们的世界。他是汪洋大海中的船长。
It is also okay to become the Dad who knows everything, can do everything, and who is in charge of the world.
成为通晓一切、所向披靡、掌控世界的父亲是很不错的。
3分钟英语故事带翻译的评论条评论