双语阅读:开心的活着,犹如这是人间乐土
以下是小编整理的哲理类英语美文欣赏: 开心的活着,犹如这是人间乐土,希望对你有所感触。
If you woke pup this morning with more health than illness……you are more blessed than themillion who will not survive this week.
如果你早上醒来的时候健康无恙……那么,比起活不过这一周的百万人来说,你真是幸运多了。
If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, theagony of torture, or the pangs of starvation…you are ahead of 500 million people in the world.
如果你未曾经历过战争的危险、入狱的孤独、严刑的苦楚、饥饿的痛苦……那么,比起世界上5亿人来,你真是幸运多了。
If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place tosleep… you are richer than 75% of this world.
如果你冰箱里有食物,身上有衣服可穿,有屋篷遮蔽,有地方睡觉……那么,比起世界上75%的人来,你真是富足多了。
If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in dish someplace…you areamong the top 8% of the world’s wealth.
如果你银行中有存款,钱包中也有钱,还能到某处消费习菜……你便跻身在世界上最富有的8%人口当中了。
If your parents are still alive and still married…you are very rare, even in the United Stated andCanada.
如果你的父母依然健在,而且还在一起生活的话……这可是非常难得的事,即使是在美国与加拿大。
Someone once said: What goes around comes around.
有人说过:我所付出的终将会回归。
So…
所以……
Work live you don’t need the money.
去工作时,犹如你不需要金钱。
Love like you’ve never been hurt.
去爱他人,犹如你从未被伤害。
Dance like nobody’s watching.
去舞蹈吧,犹如无人在一旁观看。
Sing like nobody’s listening.
去歌唱吧,犹如无人在一边谛听。
Live like it’s Heaven on Earth.
好好地生活,犹如这里是人间乐土。
双语阅读:开心的活着,犹如这是人间乐土的评论条评论