关于西餐厅的英语对话

发布时间:2017-06-02 13:09

英语对话教学是师生结成 学习共同体 合作解决学生发展问题的多向交流活动,强调从生命的高度刷新英语教学观,让师生自由而快乐地实现各自的生命价值。小编整理了关于西餐厅的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于西餐厅的英语对话一

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐厅点餐

a few moments later

(过了一会儿)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:谢谢!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?

Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

Emma: Chicken.

埃玛:…鸡肉…

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:谢谢!

Emma: OK.

埃玛:好的。

关于西餐厅的英语对话二

W:Good after gentlmen.welcome to parklane wester restaurant.

How many person are there in your party?

中午好,先生们。欢迎来到柏丽西餐厅。请问总共有几位呢?

G:Three.

三位。

W:Would you like to sit smoking or no somking.

您们喜欢坐吸烟区还是无烟区呢?

G:Smoking.

吸烟区。

W:Follow me ,please.I'll seat you.

How about this table?

请跟我来。我给您们找位子。这张桌子可以吗?

G:Yes.Thank you.

好的。谢谢。

W:Please take a seat.Here's the menu.Take you time please.I'll take your order a moment later.

would you like something to drink first?

请坐。这是菜单。请慢慢看。稍候我来帮您点单。先来点喝的怎么样?

G:We have three Tsing tao .

给我们来三支青岛。

W:Just a moment.I'll bring it for you right away.

请稍等。我马上去拿过来。

W:May I take you order now ,sir?

先生,我现在可以帮你点单了吗?

G:Yes.Can I order set lunch?

好的。我可以点中午套餐吗?

W:Certainly.How do you want your Set lunch of ,sir?

当然可以。先生,您想要什么中午套餐?

G:I Have cream of white bean soup,Grilled sirloin steak wiht gravy sauce, fresh fruit plate. hot coffee.

我要白豆忌廉汤,西冷牛扒配烧汁,鲜水果碟,热咖啡。

W:How would you like your sirloin steak done ?

请问您好的西冷牛扒要几成熟?

G:Medium well.

七成。

W:Shall I bring your coffee now or later?

您的咖啡要现在上还是饭后上呢?

G:later.

稍候再上。

W:Would you like something else?

请问您还要其它吗?

G:No.That is all.

不了,就这些。

W:We'll cooked your order set lunch about 10 minutes.

10分钟后我们将把你点的中午套餐熟好。

G:Good.Thank you.

非常好。谢谢。

W: You are welcome .It's our pleasure to service your.

不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。

关于西餐厅的英语对话三

Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.

服务员,结账。

Waiter: Yes, sir.

好的,先生。

Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.

先生,这是您的账单,多谢。

Guest: Here you are.

给你。

Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.

这里收您200元,请稍等一会,我将很快找回零钱及账单给您。

Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.

多谢,这是找给您的零钱及账单。晚安,希望您再次光临。

Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.

谢谢!这是给你的小费。

Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.

多谢,先生,但我们不接受小费。/不用的,谢谢你的好意。

关于西餐厅的英语对话的评论条评论