关于日常英语对话带翻译

发布时间:2017-05-11 10:46

英语现在已经发展成为一个在世界范围内使用最广泛的语言。英语作为英美文化信息的载体和表现形式,一度深深地烙上了英美独有的文化印记。小编整理了关于日常英语对话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

关于日常英语对话带翻译一

Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?

你知道中国文学中产生最早的艺术形式是什么吗?

Jerry: What is it?

是什么?

Tom: Should it be the poem?

应该是诗歌吧?

Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?

哦,我知道了,像《诗经》那种吧?

Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.

没错,《诗经》是最早的一部诗歌总集。

Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.

唐诗,宋词,算是比较靠后的了吧?

Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.

是啊,到了近现代就是白话文了。

Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.

这个我记得,是从五四新文化运动开始的。

关于日常英语对话带翻译二

Ruby: Will you guys marry an ugly man like Cacimodo?

你们有人愿意嫁给卡西莫多那样很丑的男人吗?

Amy: Why not? He loves me so much, right? He will treat me like a queen.

为什么不呢?他那么爱我会把我像皇后那样对待.

Jacky: You won’t. You only care about how many properties your future man has.

你才不会呢. 你只在乎你未来老公有多少房产.

Amy: What’s that supposed to mean?

你什么意思啊?

Jacky: Nothing. It’s just an expression. I like Claude. He is a real man. If I love a girl and I can’t get her, I will choose to ruin her. She is mine.

没什么.只是一句话而已. 我喜欢克罗德.他才像个男人.如果我爱一个女孩,而且得不到她,我就毁了她.她是我的.

Ruby: He is nuts. Forget about what he said. He can’t marry Casimodo anyway unless he denaturalizes.

他是个疯子.不要管他说什么. 他又不能娶卡西莫多除非他变性.

Jacky: That hurts. I like the Notre Dame de Paris. Love doesn’t mean controlling.

好伤人啊.我喜欢看<巴黎圣母院>.爱并不一定要占有.

Amy: Now you are talking. It is impossible for Esmeralda to love Casimodo. What made the story great was their death.

现在才是人话. 埃梅斯拉达不可能爱上卡西莫多的. 这个故事之所以永恒是因为他们都死了.

Ruby: As for me, Casimodo seems too good to be true. He has a problem with his appearance. Conventionally, this kind of people is psychologically unhealthy.

对我来说,卡西莫多似乎太好了,不真实. 他的外貌有问题. 习惯上,我们认为这种人心里不健康.

Amy: Don’t be so harsh. Casimodo is pathetic enough. Show some mercy. He doesn't look good, but he has a beautiful heart.

不要这么苛刻. 卡西莫多已经很可怜了. 有点儿慈悲之心啊.他不好看,但是有颗漂亮的心。

关于日常英语对话带翻译三

Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?

跟西方文学相比,中国文学有什么特征

Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?

中国文学比较含蓄吧?

Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.

这和文化有一定关系,西方的人们在表达上也比较直截了当。

Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.

在中国文学中,儒家思想和道家思想占据了主导地位。

Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.

对的,还掺杂了一些佛教思想。

Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.

当然,中国文人很多容纳了儒家的兼善精神。

Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”

你指是“穷则独善其身,达则兼济天下”吧?

Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.

没错,这种积极和消极的态度是交织在一起的。

关于日常英语对话带翻译的评论条评论