趣味笑话英语翻译

发布时间:2016-12-02 09:01

笑话使人们在刻板的生活中感到一丝快意和放松,在人们的日常生活中起着重要调剂作用。下面小编为大家带来趣味笑话英语翻译,欢迎大家阅读!

趣味笑话英语翻译1:

While going through his wife's dresser drawers,a farmer discovered three soybeans and an envelope containing $30 in cash. The farmer confronted his wife,and when asked about the curious items,she confessed: "Over the years,I haven’t been completely faithful to you.

一个农民在他妻子的化妆台抽屉里发现三个大豆和一个装有三十美元的信封。那个农民找到他的妻子问这件奇怪的事。她坦白道:“在过去几年里,我没有完全忠实于你。”

"When I did fool around, 1 put a soybean in the drawer to remind myself of my indiscretion,”she explained.

她解释道:“每当我做出对不起你的事时,我就会放一个大豆进去,以此来提醒自己对你的不忠。”

The farmer admitted that he had not always been faithful either, and therefore,was inclined to forgive and forget a few moments of weakness in his wife.

那个农民也承认他也曾有几次做过同样的事。因此,他愿意原谅她的妻子并忘记这一切。

"I'm curious though,”he said,"'here did the thirty dollars come, from?"

“但我还是奇怪,”他说,“那三十块钱是怎么来的?”

"Oh that,” his wife replied,"Well,when soybeans hit ten dollars a bushel,I sold out!”

“噢,那钱呀,”他的妻子回答,“你知道吗?每八加仑大豆能卖十块钱呢!那是我卖大豆的钱!”

趣味笑话英语翻译

趣味笑话英语翻译2:

A young man was working in the produce section of a grocery store when a customer asked him for half a head of cabbage.

有一个年轻人在一家杂货店的农产部门工作,一天一位顾客要向他买半颗包心菜

"Sir, we don't sell half heads of anything. "

“先生,我们东西都没有卖半颗的。”

"Well, I insist; 1 0nly want half a head. "

“哎呀,我就买半颗,我只要半颗。”

"I'll ask the manager. "

“我要问问经理才行。”

The young man walked to the manager's office and, not realizing that the customer had followed him, said to the manager,

那名年轻人走到经理的办公室,不知道那位顾客尾随着他,他对经理说道:

"Sir, some asshole wants to buy just half a head of cabbage. "

“经理,有个浑蛋只要买半颗包心菜。”

Turning and noticing the customer, he quickly added,

他转身发现那名顾客,立刻又补充说:

"And this gentleman wants the other half. "

“而这位先生要买另一半。”

Later, the manager took the young man aside and said,

稍后,经理把他拉到一旁说道:

"That was quick thinking, young fellow. We can use bright lads like you. If I hear of a higher position opening up, I'll keep you in mind. "

“年轻人,你反应真快。我们需要像你这么聪明的人,如果有较高的职位空缺,我会记得你的。”

Sure enough, a few weeks later the manager told the young man that an assistant manager's spot had become vacant in the company's store in Edmonton.

几个星期之后,经理告诉那名年轻人在艾得蒙敦分店有个襄理的职位空缺。

"Edmonton!" blurted out the young man. "Why, there's nothing in Edmonton but hookers and hockey playersi"

“艾得蒙敦!”年轻人叫了出来,“那儿有的只是妓女和曲棍球选手而已。”

"Young man , my wife happens to come from Edmonton! "

“年轻人,我太太刚好来自艾得蒙敦!”

"No kidding, sir; what posltion does she play?"

“真的吗?经理,那她是打哪一个位置呢?”

以上就是小编为大家带来的趣味笑话英语翻译,希望大家喜欢!

趣味笑话英语翻译相关文章:

1.英文幽默笑话中文翻译

2.趣味英语笑话阅读

3.英语幽默笑话及翻译

4.趣味英语小笑话

5.让人不忍直视的搞笑英语翻译

趣味笑话英语翻译的评论条评论