有关于英文小笑话带翻译精选

发布时间:2017-06-07 15:45

冷笑话是近几年出现的一个新词,也是一种出现在我们身边的不可忽视的新的语言现象,它具有强大的生命力。小编整理了有关于英文小笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

有关于英文小笑话带翻译精选

有关于英文小笑话带翻译篇一

Look at My Socks

瞧瞧我的袜子

"Say, that's an interesting pair of socks you've , Charlie, one green and one red. "

“嘿,查理,你穿的这双袜子真有趣,一只绿色一只红色。”

"Yeah, and I've got another pair just like it at home."

“是吗,我家里还有一双同样的袜子呢。”

有关于英文小笑话带翻译篇二

Make a Wish!

许个愿吧!

Every morning on his way to work, a business man passed a house where he saw a womanbeating her looy on the head with a loaf of bread.

每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都会经过一户人家,他总是看见一个女人用一条面包打她儿子的头部。

But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

但今天却比较特别,他发现她正用一块巧克力蛋糕打他的头。

Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answered.

他忍不住好奇,便按了那户人家的门铃。女人听了铃声,出来开门。

"Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "

“这位太太,每天经过这里我都忍不住会注意到你用一条面包打你儿子……”

"That's true ."

"那倒是不假……"

"And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

"可是今天我却看见你用一块巧克力蛋糕打他。"

“Well, today's his birthday. ”

“今天是他生日嘛。”

有关于英文小笑话带翻译篇三

A Precocious Child

一个早熟的小孩

When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbell of the suburban home,

当挨家挨户兜售东西的推销员按了一幢郊区房子的门铃后,

he was taken a back when a 10-year-old boy opened the door smoking a big cigar.

他吓了一跳,开门的竟是一位嘴里叼着一根大雪茄的十岁男孩。

The salesman could only stammer out, "Er, is your mother at home?"

推销员结结巴巴地问道,“哦,你妈妈在家吗?”

Answered the boy, "What do you think?"

小男孩回答说,"你认为呢?"

有关于英文小笑话带翻译精选的评论条评论