有关送别英语情景对话
当我们要送别时常用的英语口语都有哪些呢?下面小编为大家带来有关送别英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
送别英语情景对话1:
A:Hello! So you are leaving today.
A:您好!您今天就要走了。
B:Hello. Thank you for seeming me off. You actually don't need to bother.
B:您好。谢谢您来送我,其实您不用这么费心。
A:lt is my pleasure to see you off.
A:能来送您是我的荣幸。
B:Thanks a lot. I hope to see you again.
B:非常感谢。希望能再次见到您。
A:l hope so, too.
A:我也这么希望。
B:Thanks again for everything you have done for me.
B:再次谢谢您为我所做的一切。
A:You're welcome. Have a nice trip!
A:您太客气了。一路顺风!
送别英语情景对话2:
A:Thank you very much for everything you have done for me during my stay in China.
A:十分感谢我在中国期间您为我做的一切。
B:And I must thank you again for your generous help.
B:我必须再次感谢您的慷慨相助。
A:The help is mutual. I must thank you to see me off. My wife and I will be looking forward to seeing you. You will come to see us won't you?
A:帮助是相互的。谢谢你为我送行。我和我的妻子盼望着和您见面。你会来看我们,是吗?
B:l promise I will take the first chance to call on you. Please send your wife with my best regards.
B:我答应一有机会马上去拜访您。请代我向您的妻子问好。
送别英语情景对话3:
A:Nick, it's very nice of you to see me off.
A:尼克,你来为我送行真是太好了。
B:You're welcome. Did you have a good time on this vacation?
B:我非常乐意,你假期过得愉快吗?
A:Very well. If I leave l'll miss you.
A:非常好。我离开后会想你的。
B:Me too. Please write to me as soon as you get Boston.
B:我也一样,请一到波士顿就给我写信。
A:l'm sure and I remembered your phone number. I'll call you.
A:我保证,而且我记住了你的电话,我会给你打电话的。
B:OK, they begin to register.
B:哦,他们开始登机了。
A:lt's time I left.
A:我得走了。
B:Have a nice joumey! Do give my regards to your parents.
B:旅行愉快!代我向你的父母问好。
送别英语情景对话4:
A:Hello, Mr.Green. This is Lin Tong. How are you?
A:您好,格林先生。我是林潼,您好吗?
B:Hi, Mr.Lin. I am leaving tomorrow and I am just packing.
B:您好,林先生,我明天就要动身回国了,我现在正在整理行装呢。
A:Oh, sorry to interrupt you. But I am calling to say goodbye to you. I am awfully sorry to tell you that I am afraid I could not see you off at the airport tomorrow, because I will have to affend a very important meeting.
A:哦,对不起,打扰您了。我打电话来是跟您道别的。非常抱歉我明天恐怕不能去机场给您送行了,因为我要参加一个很重要的会议,脱不开身。
B:lt doesn't matter, Mr.Lin. I can understand. I know you are always very busy. Work must come first.
B:没关系,我能理解,林先生。我知道您总是很忙,工作第一嘛。
A:Thanks a lot. You have been here for almost three weeks. How time flies!
A:非常谢谢您的理解。时间过得真快呀,转眼您都在这儿待了快三周了。
B:Yes. And I would like to convey my thanks to you for your help during my stay here in Nanjing.
B:是呀,时间过得真快。在此我要向您为我在南京期间所做的一切致以深深的感谢。
A:It is our pleasure. It has been a great pleasure to work with you.
A:这是我们的荣幸。很乐意跟您一起工作。
B:Me too. I am looking forward to cooperating with you again.
B:跟您合作我也同样开心。我希望还能再有机会合作。
A:Really? Great! We will. Well, what's your flight number? When are you leaving tomorrow?
A:真的吗?那太好了!我们会的。对了,您乘坐的是哪次航班?明天什么时候动身?
B:lt's Flight No. 104, Northem Airlines, which leaves at ten O'dock tomorrow evening.
B:是北方航空公司的104次班机,明天晚上10点起飞。
A:OK, I will send someone to see you off.
A:好的。我会派人去送您。
B:That is so thoughful of you.
B:哎呀,您真是想得太周到了。
A:My pleasure. Take care and have a nice trip.
A:您不用客气。您多保重,旅途愉快。
B:Thanks a lot. My wife and I will be welcoming and looking forward to your visit.
B:非常感谢。我太太和我将欢迎并期待您来做客。
A:Let's call it a deal. Hope to see you again soon. Keep in touch then. Byebye.
A:一言为定,我一定去。盼望与您再会。常联系,再见。
B:Goodbye. Thanks again.
B:再见,再次感谢。
有关送别英语情景对话相关文章:
1.送别常用英语对话
2.邀请常用英语对话
3.机场接待英语对话
4.两人简单英语情景对话
5.送别的英文句子
有关送别英语情景对话的评论条评论