有关英文诗朗诵稿精选
英语诗歌的特点是短小精悍,语言简练,注重押韵,具有丰富的想象力,是英语文学中的瑰宝。小编整理了有关英文诗朗诵稿,欢迎阅读!
有关英文诗朗诵稿篇一
Following a dream
追逐梦想
When I was a younger, I used to dream about becoming a fireman.
当我还年轻的时候,我曾梦想要成为一名消防队员。
I thought wow, wouldn’t it be great to ride around,
我想哇,到处跑会很好,
and help people put out fires.
还可以帮助人们扑灭大火。
As I got older, I want to be like my father.
而随着我逐渐长大,我想成为像我父亲那样。
He taught in a university, and I always look up him.
他在大学里教书,我总是非常尊敬他。
So that's what I became a teacher.
那就是我成了一名教师的原因。
My father and I have different styles, as do all teachers.
尽管都是教师,但我的父亲和我风格迥异。
And we're both teachers and I'm happy.
我们都是教师,我很高兴。
In many ways, I feel that I'm living my dream, I am luck.
在许多方面,我觉得自己梦想成真,我感到很幸运。
Sometimes the dreams we've when we're younger,
有时候当我们年轻的时候会拥有梦想,
well, life may push it in another direction.
嗯,人生有可能会朝着另一个方向发展。
And at last we actively pursue our dreams we have to adjust.
最后,我们积极追求我们的梦想,我们必须调整。
After all, your dream won't often pursue you,
毕竟,你的梦想不会经常追求你,
you have to cherish your dream and make it come true.
你要珍惜你的梦想,让美梦成真。
Perhaps compromising a little is good, perhaps it matters to try different things.
也许妥协一点会很好,或许是该尝试些不同的东西。
We have to go through that positive limitations.
我们必须通过这个积极的局限性。
For example, I tried to be a salesman, and I tried to be an invent manager.
例如,我试图成为一名推销员,我试图成为一位发明经理。
Finally I found the place I can grow is help others.
终于我发现自己能成长的地方是帮助别人。
Everyone has a dream, the question is can you make yours reality!
每个人都有一个梦想,问题是你是否能使你自己的成为现实!
Talk about it:
谈论下面的话题:
Are you living your dream?
你拥有自己的梦想吗?
Do you have a dream to do something? What is it?
你的梦想是要做什么吗?它是什么?
What steps need be taken to achieve that dream?
需要采取哪些步骤来实现这个梦想?
Would you ever quit everything to pursue your dream?
你会不会放弃一切去追求你的梦想吗?
How hard it will be to change your mind to pursue your dream?
改变你的想法去追求你的梦想会有多困难?
What do you think of people who do this?
你怎么看这样做的人呢?
Do you ever regret not following your dream?
你后悔没有追逐你的梦想吗?
What stops people from pursuing their dreams?
什么会阻止人们追逐自己的梦想?
有关英文诗朗诵稿篇二
下雨天The Rainy Day
The day is cold, and dark, and dreary; It rains, and the wind is never weary;
天冷、阴暗、沉闷; 下着雨,风也刮个不停;
The vine still clings to the moldering wall,
藤还攀附着颓垣残壁,
But at every gust the dead leaves fall.
每来一阵狂风,枯叶附落纷纷,
And the day is dark and dreary.
天真是阴暗而沉闷。
My life is cold and dark and dreary;
我的生活寒冷、阴郁、沉闷;
It rains and the wind is never weary;
下着雨,风也刮个不停;
My though still cling to the moldering past,
我的思想还纠缠着消逝的往事,
But the hopes of youth fall thick in the blast,
大风里,我的青春希望相继熄灭,
And the days are dark and dreary.
天真是阴暗而沉闷。
Be still, sad heart!And cease repining;
安静吧,忧伤的心!别再悔恨;
Behind the clouds is the sun still shining;
乌云后面太阳依然辉煌灿烂;
Thy fate is the common fate of all,
你命运和大家的一样,
Into each life some rain must fall,
每个人一生都得逢上阴雨,
Some days must be dark and dreary.
有些日子必然阴暗而沉闷。
有关英文诗朗诵稿篇三
将进酒
Bringing In The Wine
君不见, 黄河之水天上来, 奔流到海不复回。
君不见, 高堂明镜悲白发, 朝如青丝暮成雪。
See how the Yellow River's waters move out of heaven.
Entering the ocean, never to return.
See how lovely locks in bright mirrors in high chambers ,
Though silken-black at morning, have changed by night to snow.
人生得意须尽欢, 莫使金樽空对月,
天生我材必有用, 千金散尽还复来。
烹羊宰牛且为乐, 会须一饮三百杯。
...Oh, let a man of spirit venture where he pleases
And never tip his golden cup empty toward the moon!
Since heaven gave the talent, let it be employed!
Spin a thousand pieces of silver, all of them come back!
Cook a sheep, kill a cow, whet the appetite ,
And make me, of three hundred bowls, one long drink!
岑夫子! 丹丘生!
将进酒; 君莫停。
与君歌一曲, 请君为我侧耳听。
...To the old master, Cen,
And the young scholar, Danqiu,
Bring in the wine!
Let your cups never rest!
Let me sing you a song!
Let your ears attend !
钟鼓馔玉不足贵, 但愿长醉不愿醒。
古来圣贤皆寂寞, 惟有饮者留其名。
陈王昔时宴平乐, 斗酒十千恣欢谑。
What are bell and drum, rare dishes and treasure?
Let me be forever drunk and never come to reason!
Sober men of olden days and sages are forgotten,
And only the great drinkers are famous for all time.
...Prince Chen paid at a banquet in the Palace of Perfection
Ten thousand coins for a cask of wine, with many a laugh and quip.
主人何为言少钱,径须沽取对君酌。
五花马,千金裘。
呼儿将出换美酒,与尔同消万古愁。
Why say, my host, that your money is gone?
Go and buy wine and we'll drink it together!
My flower- dappled horse,
My furs worth a thousand,
Hand them to the boy to exchange for good wine,
And we'll drown away the woes of ten thousand generations!
有关英文诗朗诵稿精选的评论条评论